Final Words for TFT

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well, about 10 minutes ago I finished TFT....and I only got one thing to say....Poor Arthas....He's now Ner-zhul. yeah, I know, he was under his control ever since he grasped Frostmourne, but he still had his personality, and his own mind, now, he's been completely possesed.

While I was watching the end cinematic, I felt sorry for the character Arthas, how he betrayed the Humans(my mother race, and game race), his Father, the Dwarfs, everyone that cared for him. So, in a way, Blizzard made a game that hardly no one else has, a game that pierces to the heart like a good book, or movie. You got to know the characters in RoC, and TFT was the grand finale, ending the story.

So, good job Blizzard, you blew me away, and more then accounted for the failure of BW.(in my mind anyway, I hated BW)

~Chibi

Minnesota

Reaction score
Hey Gr8 job. Now you gotta start playing Bnet like your mad.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
I'm still playing Single Player, but only at my friends house, when I'm over there, and he lives 2 doors down, so it's a lot. I'm on Humans Mission 3. I never played campagins until WC3, Blizzard is excellent with storylines.

-Frank :cool:

Biske

Reaction score
Pan, not weeks, months dumbass. 3 months. As I said atleast 100 times to you people, I hated BW, thus I had very low expectations for TFT. I only bought it cuz my clan is TFT, and in order to enter the Tournaments with them. Other wise, I'd be playing Diablo 2 by now. Dammit, now I remember in full why I left this place.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
TFT let me down on the campaign. I mean they cut the Orc right off, for now. Then again I was disgusted when Frostmourne/Arthas killed off the MK..(Forgot his name..) I was simply relying on thrall and look at how they do me..

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Rofl lets see, to answer my own question since you can't seem to, about 12 weeks.

as for Arthas, I liked him more in the UD tft missions. I hated him in ROC missions. I didn't like the fact you worked backwards (started at level 10, then 9, 8 etc.) per level. and then last level ur only level 1. that got me pissed. But I like how they mad the last level actualy challenging. last Ne one was to easy IMO.