• Orc

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • <sigh> UD

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I like the UD heros very much. The best combo of them is probably lich + DK + DL. And Like Whaturmuva said they are the best nuking heros in the game.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Something I didn't think of earlier, maybe this should be in WC Discussion.

If Undead is the hero killer, Humans are unit murderers. Flamestrike + Clap + Blizzard + Avatar = not nice.

grAndpA_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Honestly guys orc are the best heros.. far seer is good for early base defense and rush protection with his wolves and if you're doing a hit-and-run cripple attack in teamgame, earthquake throws a wrench into the enemy's gears, and how many times have i taken on 5 or 6 ground units with just a tauren chieftain at lvl 6? with riencarnation he lasts forever. Shadow hunter isn't my fav, but if you get BBV, ive taken out attacking forces twice the size of mine. Blademaster? yes its OK for harassing but other than that it's low-life crap.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by grAndpA_
Honestly guys orc are the best heros.. far seer is good for early base defense and rush protection with his wolves and if you're doing a hit-and-run cripple attack in teamgame, earthquake throws a wrench into the enemy's gears, and how many times have i taken on 5 or 6 ground units with just a tauren chieftain at lvl 6? with riencarnation he lasts forever. Shadow hunter isn't my fav, but if you get BBV, ive taken out attacking forces twice the size of mine. Blademaster? yes its OK for harassing but other than that it's low-life crap.
Orc Heros are strong...but not as strong as the UD's. If used correctly the UD have the best heros in the game. The UD heros also have the best nuking abilities of all the races heros in the game. While I am at it, UD just plain own.