• Orc

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
--

I shall save yee hoo-mens!
I like all the races equally..But i like the humans the best.

I gooo..Riflemen, Sorc to slow, couple of knights or footmen to absorb some damage will sorc slow and riflemen unleash. I go with atleast one mage hero to rain magic on slowed enemies.. But sometimes two.

Sir_Lancelot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't have a favourtie yet in the expansion. I have just been playin with all of them cause night elves aren't that great in the frozen throne. But they were my favourite i owned with them.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
When I've used elves..Archers+Hunts+Druid of Talon..
Faerie fire is brutal ^^

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
NE deffinatly rulz the most out of any race they got the best heros and units NE in the hand of a truly experiance player is basically unbeatable their great in almost every field aa melee casters siege you name it. They rule

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I disagree, and for a good purpose. not race is superior, no matter who plays it.

They have no early game meele units, hunts are unarmored taking extra damage from piercing, archers have such low health, they can in no way be used to effectively. hippos and hipporiders are owned through antiair. dryads are unarmored like hunts, so even air units deal a good deal of damage to them.

Casters, please the Dotc has 2 moves, one is a spell that adds a few points of damage to units, and the other is used by a unit that is not in combat, or it is not effective. that and the caster is it's best meele unit, so there isn't much diversity there. Dott are to weak in mass, and their spells are easily dispeled by the games anticasters.

They have horrible seige, one being a mechanical unit that fires so slow. one being an air unit that pretty much gets owned by any and all AA. and the mountain giant is slow, costs as much as a town hall, and takes up food and space.