Favorite Level or Vehicle?

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I love playing around with the warthog also. And BG is my favorite map.

Alademuerte

BForums Veteran
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cert
im not saying blood gulch sucks u just get sick of it after a while... oh no i got killed by a sniper... damn i got ran over by a warthog... crap another sniper... oh no another banshee whore
Banshee whore??? Oh yeah PC..... Well, it doesnt get all that tirening on XBox because it's a LAN play. You joke around, someone kills you in a weird way you throw a pillow at them or somethin.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Retro_Boy
Banshee whore??? Oh yeah PC..... Well, it doesnt get all that tirening on XBox because it's a LAN play. You joke around, someone kills you in a weird way you throw a pillow at them or somethin.
its not that nice around here, when we play on xbox, and someone dies, 1 of 3 thinsg happens:

Normal Death: "You suck man" | "u got me"| "dude...good shot"
Funny Death: "DUDE ****IN AWSOME!" "..." "...HAHAHA!"
Cheap Death: ...*punches you*..."dude u ****in suck ass i cant believe you did that" *throws control at you*

...weve gone threw over 6 controls *no bs*

Dark Exploit

Member!
Reaction score
Website
legendsofAsheron.org
The truck with machine gun mount... i like having mini wars and having someone in the passenger seat and on the mount it is fun.. do drive byes

lol yup when my friends are cheap i get so F***ing mad...

weiner_hat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my favorite lvl is sidewinder all the way with ice fields b/c you always fight over the bridge. also my favorite vechile is reg. warthog. the rocket one is so unaccurate unless your stopped. but meh... i can get some clean shots wit hthe rocket. but i like being driver =]

weiner_hat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i would think the ghost is overall the best of all vechiles. b/c you use your own skills of driving and shooting and not neccassarilly depending or others partly.

neccassarilly - i know its spelt wrong