Favorite encounter?

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
As a healer I'd have to say Domo from Molten Core. It may have been "Final Countdown" always blaring on ventrilo when we killed him but theres just something so exciting about going into a corner just you and your tank and hoping to god your mana pool holds out until the raid comes to rape that Flamewalker's face.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Mr. Smite. I remember the first time I did him, we were all around lvl 17, and we didnt know about his adds. Needless to say, we wern't ready for it and he wiped us, hard. I look back now and he's such a little bitch, as is all of VC. Hell, I can throw Molten Armor on and basically run strait to VC on my mage without doing much else and wipe the whole instance in two or three pulls. But still, godly.

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
so far. Princess Theradras in Maraudon. I've only done one instance harder and that was Sunken Temple. but i got really excited when Blade of Eternal Darkness dropped. too bad a rogue in my group started freaking out and was like daggers is for rogue and needed it. i felt like shit but it was still cool to see an epic drop.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I disconnected when they were doing Chess Event yesterday. So I don't know.

But I don't have enough raiding experience to tell ya that, I'm afraid.

<3 killing the Curator though.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
My favorite has to be...the second boss in Shadow Labs. As much as I hate that place, the second boss (the Inticer) is fun as hell, and is enjoyable to see what a shitty warlock he is when he MC's me :D

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I hate that boss. I also hate second boss of Shattered Halls.

I don't really have a favourite, yet.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
you only hate it because you cant **** up anyone's world as protspec, shadow I've completly ass raped our Healer and tank with my Dots

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Man... **** Domo. That was a ****ing Mage's worst goddamn NIGHTMARE!

I'd have to say Suppression room was fun, ONLY because it was back at a time when Mages were almost completely NECISSARY to have back then.

Now Seed of Corruption > 4 Mages Blastwaving/Frost Nova'ing/Cone of Colding/AEing. The whole ****ing reason I rolled a Mage. So tempted to make a Lock now. :-/

Reaction score
hmm, i really liked the twin emps fight, really intense, and fun to see. also, killing them then playing "I Believe I Can Fly" on vent.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com

I'd have to say Suppression room was fun, ONLY because it was back at a time when Mages were almost completely NECISSARY to have back then.

Now Seed of Corruption > 4 Mages Blastwaving/Frost Nova'ing/Cone of Colding/AEing. The whole ****ing reason I rolled a Mage. So tempted to make a Lock now. :-/
Hah, Mages AoE instantly, locks have to tick 1044 damage first :p Which takes about...4 seconds. Plus 2 second cast time. And no, I'm not complaining, just saying Mages are still viable for that room.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score

Don't you dare, I'll go to your home and shoot you.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
**** no, you're keeping your mage. There are very few mages that i would class as ****ing fantastic and you're one of them. Besides, i prefer mage aoe as a tank, frost nova is my friend.

Hah, Mages AoE instantly, locks have to tick 1044 damage first :p Which takes about...4 seconds. Plus 2 second cast time. And no, I'm not complaining, just saying Mages are still viable for that room.
It doesn't have to tick. They just have to take damage. So if you have a mage in there as well, a blastwave/cone of cold will trigger the explosion.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
**** no, you're keeping your mage. There are very few mages that i would class as ****ing fantastic and you're one of them. Besides, i prefer mage aoe as a tank, frost nova is my friend.

It doesn't have to tick. They just have to take damage. So if you have a mage in there as well, a blastwave/cone of cold will trigger the explosion.
Wait a sec, did I misinterpret the spell? The damage doesn't have to be from SoC? OMG that farking pwns :p

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I like the nethermancer in Mechannar, she fun in heroic mode!

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score

You keep that ****ing Flamewalker poly'd and STOP ****ING ATTACKING THE ONE YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BITCH