Favorite class? -closed, make an update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I know a lot of you will pick something like Rogue, Shaman, or Hunter because of their damage, etc. But what is your favorite class to play in terms of good old fashioned fun to use. In other words don't say "OMG WARRIOR CUZ HE GETS BIG SWORDS!!11"

Though I've only played 3 classes, and I've only played WoW long enough to take a character to level 10 as a noob..I've really grown on Warlock. They have awesome DOT spells, and they summon demons. That's just ****ing sweet. Shaman is cool because they are like melee/elementalists, but they are just a mix of everything else. Too broad for me. Druid was alright I guess, but it's hard to do good damage with them until you get shapeshifting skills.

I understand that if I were to take one of these classes to 60 I'd probably like them a lot more, but I chose Warlock because from level 1 to 10 I have yet to be disappointed, and by the looks of things it only gets better. ^^;

So yeah..what's your favorite class?

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Warriors, they can go toe to toe with a Blacking Lair boss which is badass.

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
Druid..because we can pretty much play as any class we want, any time we want. Who could ask for more?

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Priests for instances, i guess i like the snap decisions i have to make when healing. Do i cast heal on the warrior and flash heal on the rogue or flash heal him in time to shield the rogue and flash heal the warrior again to full health to start working on the rogue?

Hunter for PVP. Gods in WSG.

Pie

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
i play paladins so i can run into the horde WSG entrance, kill the kodos, and then divine shield + hearth.

really though, im so bored with my pally. i decided now that ive spent all my DKP in molten core, i should make a new char. i have a 30 hunter, which is pretty fun, but the play style is a little foreign and akward to me. i have a 32 warrior, which is oodles of fun, but hes on another server so i dont play him too much. i also just made a mage yesterday. hes level 11 now, and so far hes been nothing but oodles of fun.

JLAH

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I like my shammy, i just have tons of fun playing him. Once i read somewhere that Shammys were the only finished class in WoW, and it does feel that way, i can do tons of things and my talent trees are all viable, most alliance think we are overpowered but they just dont know enough about the class, and keep getting killed by shammys, so they explain it by saying we need a nerf, ppl should really start a shammy and play till at least 40 to even consider yelling nerf, i think everyone should do that before complaining about any class.

Reaction score
I haven't played it yet, but, as for looks, Shaman FTW

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
It all depends on your play style. If you like things to be stupidly easy, play a shaman. If you like rolling massive amounts of people, play a mage or warlock. If you like to be able to do everything well, but nothing superb, play a priest, paladin, or druid.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
I haven' tplayed every class yet, so I can't really make a decision, I have played paladin to 33, rouge to 20, and hunter to 24...I must say I like the paly the best so far, but I plan on making a shamen soon, they seem like massive fun. Specially after watching Revenge of the Windfury.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mage. Their abilities and spells are fun along with the huge amount of dmg they do. Eye candy FTW.

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I think mage are really good, able to make water/food and teleport. If they had a healer, AoE PvP would be nice.

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It actually is the warrior because they have big swords... nothing funner than wielding the huge ****ing monster sword that rapes everything in it's path.

Status
Not open for further replies.