Faulty PSU?

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Ok, I've had the same problem for the past forever...and I've replaced EVERYTHING!!!

That's an exaggeration, but still. I started having this problem where my hard drives would lock up (I have 3) and start clicking, then my computer would completely die. First I thought it was my cooling, so I looked in my case and noticed that my HSF wasn't spinning correctly because it had some wires blocking it, so I fixed that. Problem fixed for approx. 2 days. Then I figured it was one of my hard drives, so I bought a replacement. That worked for another 2 days...Then I checked my HSF to see if anything further was wrong with it, and I noticed that my processer had actually burnt a hole in the enamel, so I know it wasn't conducting worth a shit. So I replaced my HSF. I know my CPU is weak, but I don't think that is the problem for now, beings that's not what the errors are. Everytime it does this, my HDD's quit reading and I have to push on the molex's. I also notice that the fan on my PSU is blowing really warm...

Do you think maybe my PSU is the next that needs to go?