Farewell

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
That isn't the problem, the problem for him is battleforums itself.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes ,you are right,he was no longer a staf member and I dont understand why.He will miss me because I planned to play with him and Im not sure i will be able ,maybe or him no Bfs is no warcraft too :(

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
He still plays Warcraft. He just doesn't use these forums anymore, I am still in touch with him.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
hmm

I haven't really posted much expressions towards Pan and his departure so please when reading this try to understand that I am only expressing things from my experiance and point of view.

Pan you were a great member and did your job well, but I in truth this all I can say in the likes of goodness, for I personally am not sorry to see you leave, but thank you for the foundation that you have laid for the future of battleforums.

At one point I looked up to you Pan as a member here, then one day we or maybe just I had a falling out. I explained my side of the story in all honesty, and took leave from the forums for a short period of time. When I returned I had made it a point to make amense, and give my personal apologies to those I fealt owed.

You being the most important of all I only asked for forgiveness. You failed to accept or even respond to any message that I may have sent you. I even sent you my own personal fairwell, again no response.

I am sorry to say that I feel that standing down from your staff member position is for the best, though this does not reflect how I feel about you as a person or a member, but if you can not reconsile differences between one member how could you with the forums as a whole.

fairwell Pan you will be remembered, but you will not be missed.

As I said in the past I have no hard feeling just a few hurt ones.

"You remember that place between sleep and awake? That place where you still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always Love you, that's where I'll be waiting." ~tink

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
To bad, Pan. Sad to see you leave. I guess I have to show the picure I have of you, or maybe not... I'm not sure whether to or not... Well, I guess I will...

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Yep, Pan is a god or something in greek mythology. That is probably where he got the name.

It also means "bread" in spanish.

Originally posted by nevergoingback
hmm

I haven't really posted much expressions towards Pan and his departure so please when reading this try to understand that I am only expressing things from my experiance and point of view.

Pan you were a great member and did your job well, but I in truth this all I can say in the likes of goodness, for I personally am not sorry to see you leave, but thank you for the foundation that you have laid for the future of battleforums.

At one point I looked up to you Pan as a member here, then one day we or maybe just I had a falling out. I explained my side of the story in all honesty, and took leave from the forums for a short period of time. When I returned I had made it a point to make amense, and give my personal apologies to those I fealt owed.

You being the most important of all I only asked for forgiveness. You failed to accept or even respond to any message that I may have sent you. I even sent you my own personal fairwell, again no response.

I am sorry to say that I feel that standing down from your staff member position is for the best, though this does not reflect how I feel about you as a person or a member, but if you can not reconsile differences between one member how could you with the forums as a whole.

fairwell Pan you will be remembered, but you will not be missed.

As I said in the past I have no hard feeling just a few hurt ones.

"You remember that place between sleep and awake? That place where you still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always Love you, that's where I'll be waiting." ~tink
He never replies to PMs. He doesn't even reply to mine, and I am a mod. ;)

He just does stuff that you ask him to do (if it is reasonable) and doesn't respond. Nothing wrong with that, blizzard does it that way.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
See it how you will!!!

but this was before you bacame a mod I might add and I never asked him for anything othet than what i stated.

It wass disrespectful is what it was, and if everyones wants to state thier opinion and say they there goodbyes I dont see any reason why I shoudlnt do the same

I thought I might be shooting my self in the foot by posting it that is why I didnt say anything before now, but before he left he made a point to post his feeling about the forums and in response i am just posting my feeling about him

there is no need to defend him hes a big boy now.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I was just pointing out that he never did it for me. Whenever I PMed him, he would just ignore. You just get used to it after a while.

Your opinion is always welcome. Say if you hate pan, for all I care. It is just your opinion. But if it is based on something like replying to PM's then it isn't all to reasonable.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well Aragorn we can fill this loss by playing with Pan you are in touch with him so please direct me when he is on when we can play,it's sad that i havent made a game with him,if he was still a member it would be easier

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
lol, I was gonna unsticky this soon too. He IM's me and we play when we both have time.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
DUDE PAN WTF HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. as the person that has converted u into my clan and the person that gave me sage advice for the undead (he and winterchill are solely responsible for making me respect them as a balanced race) it is my sole responsibility to tell you that this is the pussies way out. sure i hate all of the hacking and corruption in these forums YES IM TALKING TO YOU MODS!!! but honestly, what do you get out of these forums? what i get is the chance to talk inteligently (most of the time) and to learn from others mistakes, hell i even met u vbadgirl and aragorn in bnet cuz of these great forums. to let anyone know i am here to stay as long as i keep following the "rules" and as long as there are ppl that play warcraft that wish to learn from me cuz after all you were a noob too. i think that the hacking and the other problems that u mentioned are just a small sacrifice in order to see the response i get by rabbling on about how the humans are the best damn team in the game or just posting lame comebacks. this is one of the only places i can vent out my thoughts and strategies because ill admit i have a shit record and i frankly dont care because i have fun in the process, but that has outlawed me from joining other clans and groups of people, but these forums have accepted me into their family as have u.

so pan as u read this (i know u will eventually) just reconsider your verdict and think of all of the ppl that mass ghouls in tier 3, i know u want to give them a talking to.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Pan has been in BF for a long time, and this is easily the most emotional of his goodbyes. This could be the end. I don't think he will return, n00b_phlucker.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
yeah i just spoke to him though i wouldnt say very much good things about him. you were one of the reasons he left same with avalon and amantis. dunno whats wrong with his head. i think that after what he said to me and vbadgirl, battleforums is better off without him.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
As I expected..... Damn, that hurts. I think I know the reasons why he left because of the three of us, but I'm gonna respect that and not post it here.

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Originally posted by x42bn6
As I expected..... Damn, that hurts. I think I know the reasons why he left because of the three of us, but I'm gonna respect that and not post it here.
Then maybe you could Pm the juicy secrets to me, eh? :D

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Didn't you get enough of my bad stuff in Battle Staff? That's what it basically is, I think. Damn it sucks to be one of the reasons Pan left.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Well, regardless:

Goodbye pan. It was great having ya here!