Excellent Char Idea Unlike the Rest!!

LocalBoyZ

Member!
Reaction score
Grieving Mendacity said:
Oh, you are SO wrong it's not even funny. Dungeons and Dragons has sold so much more crap than D2 ever will. It's not even a contest.
D2 is the most selling rpg in the history of the world idiot. It's even in the guiness world book of records. You know what comes in second place? The expansion to D2, LOD. Before you try and flame please look up your facts and try to at least make a little sense, smart guy.

Besides that not every single d&d game ever made was made by the same company. Different game companies use the d&d combat system, and different companies make the games. Wich means that each company is making its own individual profit. D&d is a rule set anyone can use who pays enough money to wizards of the coast so that they can use the name. I swear you have to spell it out for these kids.

Tact

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.fusiongamers.com
Grieving Mendacity said:
Oh, you are SO wrong it's not even funny. Dungeons and Dragons has sold so much more crap than D2 ever will. It's not even a contest.
So Diablo 2 selling the most ever, and D2:LOD selling second most has no impact? And the fact that NONE of the D&D games were ever even in the runnings has no bearing? Honestly, consider the facts before you get butt hurt and enter nerd-rage, searching for everyone who insulted your beloved D&D and lashing out with despair.

That has to be one of the most ridiculously under-thought post I have seen for at least a month. "Dungeons and Dragons has sold much more crap than D2 ever will." Go on, speak about your beloved D&D as being crap. It really shows your intelligence. "It's not even a contest". This thread had no intent of making a contest whatsoever. Idiots like you who lashed out at someone for saying D2 was not D&D made it a competition.

Also, your sig sucks. "Hoo-Ray Gays"... That supposed to mean it's a trivia about homosexuallity? I honestly don't give a flying mother **** about your idiot band or anything else about you. I thought it might be some kind of game trivia or something, and even then it would be horrible. But come on, a sig that quizzes people who have never even met you, asking them about your band? Too much spare time...

LocalBoyZ

Member!
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Addict, not enjoy. Numbers are better then my opinion, but my school grade doesn't mean anything to me when I can't stop playing a horribly imbalanced and crappy RPG thats dying. You seem to have found a new word for enjoy in your vocabulary, and I find it most disturbing. And Diablo II? Requring skill? Please guy, Diablo II lost any real skill once 1.10 came out. Don't believe me? Go make a Blizzard Sorceress. I guarentee you'll kill atleast a few astupid people just by clicking. There you go. :)

In d2 playing as a sorc you have to switch skills so that you can teleport out of the way of melee attacks, ranged attacks, and anything that will damage you becuase you are the weakest char in the game. But since you do the most damage it's worth it cuase after you tele and they are in the middle of a ww you can just orb a couple times and they are dead. On the other hand if you're the one trying to kill the sorc just throw g angel on and some absorb and the sorc can't do shit. If you're a pally dueling you dodge out of the way with your charge then hit them in the middle of a skill and switch to smite or zeal. There is waaaaaaaaaay more skill involved in d2 pvp then almost any other game out there. If you disagree that just shows that you're a newb and I would own you. My acc is lbz_ultimate on uswest, if any of you newbs wanna duel let me know.

A horrible game that is dying? Is that why d2 still has twice the fan base of any other game in the genre? (action rpg) You make no sense in your post and there is almost no point to arguing with you becuase dumbasses like you will always pull posts out of their ass with false facts and immature humor becuase you're too damn retarded to realize you sound like an idiot..

Tact

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.fusiongamers.com
LocalBoyZ said:
In d2 playing as a sorc you have to switch skills so that you can teleport out of the way of melee attacks, ranged attacks, and anything that will damage you becuase you are the weakest char in the game. But since you do the most damage it's worth it cuase after you tele and they are in the middle of a ww you can just orb a couple times and they are dead. On the other hand if you're the one trying to kill the sorc just throw g angel on and some absorb and the sorc can't do shit. If you're a pally dueling you dodge out of the way with your charge then hit them in the middle of a skill and switch to smite or zeal. There is waaaaaaaaaay more skill involved in d2 pvp then almost any other game out there. If you disagree that just shows that you're a newb and I would own you. My acc is lbz_ultimate on uswest, if any of you newbs wanna duel let me know.

A horrible game that is dying? Is that why d2 still has twice the fan base of any other game in the genre? (action rpg) You make no sense in your post and there is almost no point to arguing with you becuase dumbasses like you will always pull posts out of their ass with false facts and immature humor becuase you're too damn retarded to realize you sound like an idiot..
"just throw g angel on and some absorb"
Most idiots whine about that though, they say it's "cheap"... I say, anything in the game is fair. If Blizzard deliberately put it in the game, utilize it to your every advantage.

"You make no sense in your post and there is almost no point to arguing with you becuase dumbasses like you will always pull posts out of their ass with false facts and immature humor becuase you're too damn retarded to realize you sound like an idiot.."
The saddest part is when you state something like that, they don't realize that other people agree. They shrug it off thinking it's a "childish insult" and continue doing it.

icastbigspells

Premium Member
Reaction score
So you can start off as a smuggler and then become a commander or a pirate OOOOO great character and instead of ravens you have parrots