Ethreal Razor's Edge?

Chessman

Member!
Reaction score
Okay, I think I need to put an end to this argument. This is the best axe in the game:

Eth Rare Zerker Axe
450% ED
+250 AR
2 Sockets
40% IAS
5% chance to cast amp on striking
self-repair

Stick two 40/15s in it, and it has the same damage as eth zodded dcleaver, even when you factor in the deadly strike. Add in the amp and the more IAS, and I think it pwns everything else.

Now if only I could find one of these...
:-/

However, I think an eth zod'd dcleaver is probably the best weapon that anyone's ever gonna actually find.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Chessman said:
Okay, I think I need to put an end to this argument. This is the best axe in the game:

Eth Rare Zerker Axe
450% ED
+250 AR
2 Sockets
40% IAS
5% chance to cast amp on striking
self-repair

Stick two 40/15s in it, and it has the same damage as eth zodded dcleaver, even when you factor in the deadly strike. Add in the amp and the more IAS, and I think it pwns everything else.

Now if only I could find one of these...
:-/

However, I think an eth zod'd dcleaver is probably the best weapon that anyone's ever gonna actually find.
amp damage would only make it not allowed in duels.

but still, eth razors edge is better than that with the extra 2000 damage per hit

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Guru said:
As said by sloth, the damage is pratically the same, thus DS does just as much as good. Another thing, you used own and zeal in the same sentance. Funny seeing as my barb has yet to lose to a zealot.

I guranatee you will never beat my barb with your's (if you were to make one).

Razor Edge>Death cleaver.
ur barb is probly WW so ya u would beat any melee char.
zeal vs zeal or WW vs WW Eth Razor Edge < Eth Death cleaver

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lets put the common credence of nubs on b.net aside and use some common sense. The damage on the two is very close (dc just has a little bit more), other than that the only difference is you have an extra 13% ds, which I trade for the extra 50% ow.

Since you don't know a lot about diablo, I'll go ahead and make clear ow adds roughly 500 damage after deductions are applied. That won't be reduced any further.

You really think 13% more ds is better than an extra 500 damage per hit?

one more thing, my barb has yet to lose to a dc barb as well

VI-Herald

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Turok said:
lol eth botd zerker axe with perf ed% wiLL P3Wn Any Wep In The Game No Doubt about that ///.... ////
You need to shoot yourself and quit coming back to these forums.

SteveDaGreat said:
Turok... shoot yourself lol.
Thanks for agreeing steve ^^

Sir liqu1d_g0at said:
Dont listen to all the hype about EDC because really IMO 4 Lo Eth Runemaster just owns it, its probably one of the best weapons for a zealot too (Eth 5 socket runemaster, get creative)
IMO 4 Lo eth runemaster is about a 11 or 10 frame zeal... you zod an eth one and stick 4 Lo's in it you'll lose every duel lol, runemasters base speed is 5 rofl.

sam_the_man

Premium Member
Reaction score
dont listen to simpleforce. hes an arrogant newb who likes to think he knows what hes talking about.

Deaths Cleaver and Razors Edge are both AWESOME weps. In the end, Eth Zodded Razors edge will own most any other zealadin wep because of the open wounds and the insane attack speed.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Hell, even I, the one who has never made a zealot, knows that BotD is NOT the best weapon for a melee pally. Inept has owned many a cookie cutter pallies with his 33 / 9 max Non-eth DC. I hate newbs who can't see the bigger picture *looks at simpleforce and his shitty cs zon waiting to be owned by kao and sam*