Epic win inside:

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Yelling at him sure worked :O

Gratz dwarf!

And nice macro names.

Reaction score
Meh, I still say unless you got it Pre-BC, you shouldn't have it.

Edit: Hideous UI and atrocious screeshot quality.

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
I wish there was a point in killing Kael more than three times, Ashes of Alar is the only mount I want. :(

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Zaku, I had no idea you still posted here. Also, lovely little phoenix.

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
I still think season mounts are the way to go :p. While Ashes are more obvious and purdier in looks, the season mounts show skill rather than luck on drop and the luck on the roll. While it is skill to kill Kael pre-nerf, you cannot really tell anymore. They have the same utility, 310% speed and that's all some people care about. This might be bias because I have the season mount :p.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
I had that too on my rogue, before I sold her not to long ago for 3k with dual warglaives. Oh yeah, if you drag ramstein in the ziggurat, you don't need to fight that skelly zerg and such. Yes.. she basically had everything. The sad thing is my guild that I had with "friends" turns into some hitler training camp, and I have no one to go to into the expansion. Maybe one of you guys has a nice guild I can return to as a Death Knight? =P I've been trying to download the new patch for beta, and I do have a key, but its taking forever, so it won't be like I don't know the class at all come game release... if you accept me as your best student, massa!