"Email Trojans" is not breaking the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Sigh once again I rebel to the moderators decision. So I have the guts to yet again go against.

My case clearly makes sense.

My thread "Email Trojans" was closed so I have to post it in here. I was asking "how do they work" and "how to fix it". So there is anything against it? No. The Rule I got from announcements copy and paste is

From the rules listed, we do *not* support anything illegal or inappropriate. Anybody found posting information (not limited to links, attachments or hard information) that allows people downloading trojans or teaches on how to use them

I'm I breaking that rule? Read what I said closely. Don't make these desicions right away, because I did not break the rules according to Amantis. This is what I posted before for everyone to see:

I'am just wondering how those email trojans work and how you would get rid of them. You know those ones that once you open it you send random email viruses and shit... I know this talk can't really be talked about here so PM's please

This has been fowarded to Amantis so he will get his point of view of this.

When I did say "how does it work" I was asking how can they just send thro multiple random emails? That is not illegal or inappropriate. So how did I break the rules? And how do you fix it well thats nothing either thats actually helping someone fix a trojan.

Anyway take away my useless warning please because I did not break any of the BATTLE FORUMS rules which I have read.

Mods should research before they do that =) just like I did.

I encourage other people too, to the same as me. I'm not going to sit here and take crap for what I do not do. Stand up if you really feel they made a mistake, but supply prove and to the idiots don't just be like wtf i did nothing type of guys who trys this. Now I'm get PERM ban for nothing... that is what will probably happen to me in about another month.

If it was up to me I guess the temp ban was good for me I needed a little slap but don't just throw warnings like they are pennys

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Anybody found posting information (not limited to links, attachments or hard information)
that's the core of the rule...it DOESNT say

Anybody found ASKING for information (not limited to links, attachments or hard information)
so BA is kind of right...but hey: you get the deal...simply dont talk about trojans/email-viruses (I guess that's what the rules supposed to mean) and you'll stay out of trouble...

btw: if you dont win this case you'll have even more trouble than before :p ^^

Good Luck ;)

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'll talk about it with Amantis, she's female by the way. You can use that time and think about why you wrote "I know this talk can't really be talked about here so PM's please " in the thread.
"When I did say "how does it work" I was asking how can they just send thro multiple random emails?"
You just said "How can they..." which means you want information on how they work and not on how to remove them. I'm pretty sure that you do know how to remove a trojan, since there are more than enough virus scanners out there. So i can just assume that the only reason you posted the thread for is that you want people to give you information that shouldnt be talked about on this board at all. Closed for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.