Easyplay=Banned

Vanduhwheel

Member!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HoCkEy_PUCK
Be sure to read these threads. I only made this as a temporary thread until an official update to the current warning is posted. For more information, read these threads:
http://www.gamemunchers.net/showthread.php?t=3113, http://www.gamemunchers.net/showthread.php?t=3118

I did all your investigating work for you, and you've got some bad news. You're about to have a whole bunch of people down your throat.

[9:27:54 PM] Disconnected from battle.net!
[9:27:54 PM] Connecting to Battle.net...
[9:27:54 PM] Successfully connected to Battle.net!
[9:27:54 PM] Version check passed.
[9:27:54 PM] CD-Key check passed.
[9:27:54 PM] Disconnected from BNLS!
[9:30:54 PM] Disconnected from Battle.net!

(the time may be inaccurate, but that's around when it happened)

My Diablo 2 account simultaneously got disconnected while i was doing some cowing. Upon further investigation...

Login Error
Your account has been closed (8)

Good news: my cdkey doesn't seem to be banned, jailed, realm-banned, muted, or in any other way mutilated.

Bad news: my account is definately closed (fortunately, I was looking into switching over to non-ladder again anyway, so it's not that big a loss, but I had just went from level 52 to level 67 today, so that kinda hurt a lil ).

What this means: STOP USING EASYPLAY IMMEDIATELY! It is no longer an uncertainty, your account WILL be closed if you continue to use it. Wait until netter updates before using it again.

What to do if you HAVE used EasyPlay after 3:30 PM EST, 12/20/2005: Back up your accounts immediately! This means now, now, NOW! It's getting closed one way or another. You can't save your characters; you can save your stuff, though. Find somebody that'll let you transfer and get your stuff to another account PRONTO! Be sure that you don't have EasyPlay running when you transfer to your other account, obviously, or that account will be banned as well.

This isn't official yet, but I'm pretty sure that the "Your account has been closed (8)" message on my screen means something. Pah... thanks for the x-mas present, Blizzard.

EDIT: It seems my CD Key IS realm banned. Reasons this sucks terribly:
1) I don't have any more spares
2) No spares means no more D2

This means that it is even MORE urgent you stop using all hacks IMMEDIATELY!
I was banned too.

http://www.gamemunchers.net/showthread.php?t=3118

L

Laharl

Blizzard are giving xmas bans? Omg. I wanna work for them just to ban people on Christmas.

I wonder if they are taking new applications... :)

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
People still play that game?

thiz209boi

Reaction score
Whoahhh THX For Tha Info Imma Stop Using That Stuff LoLs:corn :yum

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
all i have to say is:

Told you so.

*waits for the hundreds of noobs to register to cry about being banned, and how horrible netter is because he didnt make a perfect hack even though they downloaded it on there own*

Dark-Phantom

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I was Banned Too :D

I got another cd key but i dont know if i will play again...

Kilz

Member!
Reaction score
ROFLMAO I was right, its only a matter of time before warden gets all the maphacks. Its still Easyban no matter how its spelled by netter.
I am suprised anyone in their right mind would even chose to install any maphack from netter. My god Netter is Blizzards ultimate salesman by now. The bans come just in time for mommy or daddy to rush out and by that diablo cd for jr. Im sure he has a lot of 2 strikes and your cd key is useless people using Easyban.

zackdizzle

Member!
Reaction score
have to admit i got banned, oh well. Perfect timing, hello socom 3.

zackdizzle

Member!
Reaction score
Dark-Phantom said:
I was Banned Too :D

I got another cd key but i dont know if i will play again...

I here ya, i got about 5 sets of keys... just not even gonna bother to play this shit anymore. :) Im tellen ya, socom + nhl2006 gonna hold me down for as long as ill need.

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
What does easy play do?

Halakermaker

Member!
Reaction score
easyplay is a something with maphack in it auto tele pickit and stuff like that

qaswedfrtg169

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have been using maphacks/bots since 1.09 and never banned once "knock on wood" and still using them today..... i still believe blizzard has no clue who uses mh or not...they just randomly close accounts...it just so happens that some people that use maphack got banned

Greex

Reaction score
oh.. wow it must be so conveniant that i'm the only on in my clan that was banned.. and i was the only one who used easyplay :S

Your statement was retarded.. Blizzard knows who used mapahck because maphack is detectable. My account(S) were closed but it just gives me more reason to play hardcore now ^.^