East Sc Nl: PC on Eth CB

diesoft747

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Id like to get 290s or runes .

I got a guy who will give me Eth Botd WS and Beast Ettin right now, both decent ed.

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
For just an Eth CB no sockets or runeword in it? You can get outta town on that one. I'll just take my Javazon to some cow games.

diesoft747

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well it has 6 sockets. But yeah gl finding one, more than likely youll be looking for awhile :p. Ive also been offered 8x290s though im not taking it. Have you ever really tried to trade for an etheral 6 socket colossus blade? The botd runes are easier to get than the 6 socket etheral colossus blade by far.

Im thinking i might just make botd.

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Then go for it b/c I have and I got one for a 3 socket Archon, not even superior.

You're overlooking many things and probably making them up to see what someone or myself would offer you.;

d2payer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no actually diesoft747 is right eth cb is worth alot some guy offered more 10x290s for one in the trade channels and others offered more. my advice is to trade it cuz the chance of making a decent eth botd cb with nice ed is hard

diesoft747

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well I just took 9x290s and ist for it. Maybe i could have gotten more but i hate bullshiting and trading for days.

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by diesoft747
Well it has 6 sockets. But yeah gl finding one, more than likely youll be looking for awhile :p. Ive also been offered 8x290s though im not taking it. Have you ever really tried to trade for an etheral 6 socket colossus blade? The botd runes are easier to get than the 6 socket etheral colossus blade by far.

Im thinking i might just make botd.
Hell I'd go cow some, find a eth Cb wit no sockets, take it to act5 for the socket quest, *POOF* 6 sockets on it.

diesoft747

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hell I'd go cow some, find a eth Cb wit no sockets, take it to act5 for the socket quest, *POOF* 6 sockets on it.
Well thats what i did except pindle dropped it. Anyways i dont make the rules, its just an eth cb(and zerk) is worth alot right now. If its so easy to find them then go on, find you a bunch and get rich quick.

Sometimes i wonder if some of you guys actualy really play the game or just sit around this forum talking shit at people about things you obviously dont know about. And then when your wrong you dont even admit it ;) .

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if i still had my non-ladder account i would own yur ass diesoft, your a lucky noob who stumbled onto a valuable item. thats all. and yes we all actually play the game instead of bullshiting everyone else tyring to make them believe that we are the almighty god of d2. so stfu, and gtfo, before sumthing bad happen to ya.

JLeeAZN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
now now, lets not getting into some arguement

eth cb is worth....bleh... 2-3 high runes maybe? i have no clue... but who cares, someone people are desperate/stupid

ive seen a wf go for a jah rune

ive seen a gf go for a vex rune

ive seen people just so desperate they dont give a ***, and with a item like a eth zerk/cb which is really popular, some people might offer lots for it and some might not

~JLeeAZN~

diesoft747

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if i still had my non-ladder account i would own yur ass diesoft, your a lucky noob who stumbled onto a valuable item. thats all. and yes we all actually play the game instead of bullshiting everyone else tyring to make them believe that we are the almighty god of d2. so stfu, and gtfo, before sumthing bad happen to ya.
Hahah, get a life kid :D. Oh and by the way it is just a game, rember?

Well i had better be going "before something bad happens to me" haha. Those 6th grader internet kids are real trouble..