{east} CuStOm ChArAcTeRs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!25$$

CuStOm-OwNaGe

Member!
Reaction score
hey i just made a ebay buy it now custom characters its where i get on a account (new) and rush and train to lvl 85 for you and it doesnt take long per character and if you look at all the other sites they dont have them only one site i know of is www.d2itemstore.com but there lvl 85 is 60 bux mine is only 25!! it is really a good deal if u want to buy it go here or email me at
plz post if your ganna buy it or really like the id
if it is not done in the days i tell you (in email not normal day b/c i might have other that paid b4 you)i will give full refun and u still get your characters!!!!so hurry and buy!!!!!!or email me at
plz post if u really like the idea!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&category=33883

~CuStOm
or email me at custom00@alltel.net or ownage@alltel.net
plz post if your ganna buy it or really like the id
if it is not done in the days i tell you (in email not normal day b/c i might have other that paid b4 you)i will give full refun and u still get your characters!!!!so hurry and buy!!!!!!

gezuz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i got a lvl 80 guy for 3 hex which = like $1. you can ask others and they do chars for real cheap, like 2-3 hex for unused everything lvl 70+

CuStOm-OwNaGe

Member!
Reaction score
no it cost 45 for hc b/c its so hard and now if u want a custom character it will cost 15$$ insted of 25 so plz pm me ifd u want to buy a custom character for $15.00 thanx

~CuStOm