Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Cs maps are better

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xjMaN88lx

I said if the T's really rush like run with knives they will make it to the entrance of the bombsite b4 the cts then they guardd it, plant the bomb and win

BH_Naft

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but im pretty sure a talented ct team could clear out even a well guarded bombsite on an experienced map(one theyve practiced on), and if proper countermeasures are taken they could eliminate the farther memebers(ie, where they spawned at begg of round) of the t team before reaching the "safety" of the bombsite.

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I remember de_dust2 being the first map i ever played. It seemed so much more complex then than how it seems today. So, of course i like de_dust2 better, cus it's more complex than de_dust, and it's more difficult to camp on dust2 than it is on dust, which is a BIG plus.

X

xjMaN88lx

but im pretty sure a talented ct team could clear out even a well guarded bombsite on an experienced map(one theyve practiced on), and if proper countermeasures are taken they could eliminate the farther memebers(ie, where they spawned at begg of round) of the t team before reaching the "safety" of the bombsite.
not if your a CAL-I team or Team 3D ;)

BH_Naft

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by xjMaN88lx
not if your a CAL-I team or Team 3D ;)
im sick of your "CAL team, Team 3d" crap.....

maybe not if your a CAL-I team playing a crappy team, but you and your CAL-I teams should try playing other CAL-I teams, then, guess what? your strategies wont be infallible....

WHAT???? IMPOSSIBLE......WE'RE A CAL-I TEAM....WE'RE PERFECT!!!!!!!!

look at this:

ive learned it from a CAL administrator that is a close friend of mine
it was told to me by a personal friend of mine that is a Cal admin/Team 3D member/ and a pro cs gamer
I heard it from a PRO CS GAMER/TEAM 3D member / CAL ADMIN. This guy travels the world going to tourneys and hes a personal friend of mine
and also this guy is in TEAM 3D they win CPL etc. The guy also travels the world playing CS tournys
not if your a CAL-I team or Team 3D
enough is enough....you made a total of...*gasp*....1 post that didnt mention "CAL Team" or "Team 3D" or "That pro CS gamer i know"

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
hahah. I checked the map, the distance between bombsite B from T spawn and CT spawn are the same. So CT's would actually get there first because T's would have to go out of the tunnel and reach the X. While the CT's just have to past the double doors. So CT's will reach that bombsite AREA quicker than T's. And CT's can throw nades too you know? So T's would get more damaged cuz they're in a tunnel and ct's are out in the open. Open area = harder to aim at.

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
dust 2 is such a good balanced map. every room has a front and a back. dust is such a noob one sided map. too unbalanced.

X

xjMaN88lx

if the T's throw grenades though then itll be successful. Try it again with a 5 v 5 clan. Hey this made good discussion ;)

Maelstorm

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
man , i am telling you , our clan was raping evryone (almost) in altvia on dust an assault. on dust if cts rush adn thrown in flashes nades etc....adn they WILL be there like 1 second after ts if they rush. So if evryone throws in nades. ALOT of ts will die , adn then you sjut finihs the last of.

X

xjMaN88lx

1 second after the t's can cause it to work... because if they come a 2nd after grenades flashes etc. will already be thrown... people people get a 5 v 5 going and tell them to rush to try it. i have and it works

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you can throw nades far enough to damage CT's without making yourself visible to CTs. I'm also very sure you can't look away when they throw flashes.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Originally posted by Snagg
I'm sure you can throw nades far enough to damage CT's without making yourself visible to CTs. I'm also very sure you can't look away when they throw flashes.
Uh... that's kind of confusing. You're saying it's possible to throw nades far enough to hurt CT's without being seen? Duh. And uh... you can't look away from flashes? Since when? Since they worked realistically? Yeah, right.

BH_Naft

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, last i knew master wasnt an admin, but hey....that was only today, so, heh, its probably changed by now....

just remember, the ct team can buy grenades too, and if i remember correctly they have a smaller area to lob grenades into, so they are more likely to do more damage to the terrorists(by hitting them more directly)....

flashbangs should be mega....they should cost a buttload, only carry one, and they should blind period, even when turned around(although less), and they should knock out audio for 10 secs(maybe a whiningish noise...)

X

xjMaN88lx

but by the time the CTS get there , there will already be flashes and grenades thrown. thatll give the t's enough time to take down the bombsite...

also the t's must throw both grenades while running they cant stop at all like right when they see the entrance they throw it against the entrance wall so it bounces into the ct terr

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
yo. I am pretty sure flashes would hurt the T's more than CT's. You can't be sure that T's will throw nades first because the distance between the two are the SAME. Besides, CT's have a smaller area to throw them at. More chances to damage and blind harder. While CT's have boxes to hide behind.

So your "cal-i" strat is not a sure win.
If you're so damn sure why don't you get your team3d friend to send you a demo on a cal-i dust2 match.

X

xjMaN88lx

try it out Snagg i have... have you? it works fine if you do it correctly... dont say another word till u get a 5 v 5 going and try it for urself

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have tried it many times it's an old strat. And it is not fool proof. I'm cal-m. The ct's can hide behind the boxes and they are UNAFFECTED by nades and FBs. so yes I have tried it. Now please stop posting stuff you are unsure about.
Ct's can also boost over the ledge and kill many unsuspecting terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.