Dupe scanner off?

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by han_solo
i just heard from someone that dupe scanner is currently turned off. is that true?
its your cdkey. you go for it dude. :p

personally id love it if all you dupers and tradehackers had your cdkeys banned. this game would rock without you guys.

han_solo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Re: dupe scanner off?

Originally posted by Aris

personally id love it if all you dupers and tradehackers had your cdkeys banned. this game would rock without you guys.
dont call me duper. i just asked a simple question.

in fact i play the game since it came out and have never cheated in any way, nor would i want to hurt others with cheats in future. i even dont use maphack lol.

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
well thats just aris he likes to constanlty quote every single post or reply he sees and replies to them dont mind aris...hes just becoming closer and closer to them mean people each day it comes by...he likes to rag on newbies or people who asks questions :D keep on truckin aris...its kinda funny reading shiet like that man.....ill duel your merc!!!!!! my act 1 vs yours...but after i get eaglehorn or wf or somethign =)

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Re: dupe scanner off?

Originally posted by Aris

i take offense at that

gamergal

Member!
Reaction score
california, but i'm asian and pround of it =)
Website
Visit site
hehe... i agree with you...

i used to work my a$$ off mfing with my socr (all legit items mind you) and i don't even come close to the items that all those hackers and pindlers have. so i've given up on mfing.

i've also learned my lesson about trying to hack (by using this thing called "meph bot" which is similar to pindlebot)
my account was hacked by the stupid bot and that's that. no more trying to hack for me, i'm gonna stay totally legit and laugh at the hackers who can't be good without cheating :D