Dragon Riders.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
((my first time starting one, if anyone thinks i need to add abit more to history tell me :D))
HISTORY:

The time is around 1300's. There has been an evil Swedish clan causing terror through every country they stop in. They come to rob shops, rob people, burn buildings, and kill the people who will not join them. Throughout the journey they have collected tens of thousands of men to fight for the cause. They go country to country staying for about a year gathering new troops and causing havoc at every stop they make. They all followed the head leader of the clan, the Swedish warrior Gelotte.

As a scout came back from England he told Gelotte of a fierce group of "Dragon Riders" that have been tearing at England's royality for quite some time. They have took over England's garisons in France, Spain, and Even some in England. Gelotte found it interesting yet frustrating all at the same time. It angered him that People in England haven't heard the Name Gelotte yet and wanted to change it.

The Clan's council members Gathered around and discussed how they were going to deal with the "dragon Riders."

(( I am going to be doing this RP alittle different then what I have seen, might of been another like this but i dont know. You will pick 2 people, one of which will be a council member and another who is a warrior. The council Members don't fight, thats what the warriors are for. If you deside to have your warrior killed make another :D))

Name:
Appearance: (( you can add hieght and wieght in here if you want.))
Equipment: ((weapons, armor exc. Mostly for the warrior section, but you can have the C.member carry a sword or something like that.))
History: ((not needed but if you want, go for it.))

Name:Gelotte
Race: human
Sex: male
Class: Counsil member
Appearance: A tall man with long hair, he also has a goatee that comes down 3 inches. He has scars all over body from battles getting to where he is today.
Equipment: A small dagger on his left side carved with the his name.
History: After bringing together a small band of theives in his home town of Sweden he began to go from town to town gathering more. It got so big he just kept going with it.

Name: BollDock
Race: human
Sex: male
Class: Warrior
Appearance: A short man around 5'5" with a very bulky upper body. For his size and shape he can move quick and fast with his axe and swings his mace with fury.
Equipment: A vest of Chainmail. An axe with various designs on the blade. Attached to his back is a mace with a smooth ball of steel at the end of it. Also metal coverings on his forearms.
History:[/b] Bolldock grew up hunting with his father for food for his family and for selling. After years of hunting and selling the meat he left when he was 17 to go and kill for bigger and better rewards. With the skills he learned from hunting he switched his weapon to a heavy one blow weapon. Now he kills anything if you pay him.

((If we get more people I will continue it up))

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
(( no council member wing?))

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
OOC*i do later must think