Download MephBot Here

meandmahsword

Member!
Reaction score
Okay guys, here yahz go.... Too many people have posted threads asking for a place with mephbot to dowload, so i decided to post one... maybe som1 already has posted one, AND this one is the newest version, and it worx. I CANNOT guarentee this doesnt have a virii on it, but i dont think it does, i scanned it several times with mcaffee, and it didnt show nething, and ive used it soooo without delay here u go

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NEW MEPHBOT IMMEDIATLY!!!

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Someone Scan Deconpress or w/e u gotta do to check the Meph Bot(CoWs)

meandmahsword

Member!
Reaction score
EEEK i dont think ull guys find nething, at least i hope you dont.... My McAfee has fully updated .dat virii files, so im prettty sure tis clean :)

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im looking at every letter of code on the thing, dont want to make the same mistake i made with pindle

meandmahsword

Member!
Reaction score
Im on it too, but jesus, my dissasembler is taking ages to take apart this code, this gonna take a while...

meandmahsword

Member!
Reaction score
If it does do nething "bad", it has yet to affect me, because i have used it...... but im lookin at the code neways

Igniteteg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sweet let us know. I think mcafee only check for virus not keylogger! Hey is it alright to just download it first? Will it still affect your comp if there was a virus or keylogger? Or you would have to open up the program for it to affect you?? Thanks for any help.

meandmahsword

Member!
Reaction score
Go ahead and download it.... donwloading wont get you a virii, no. And go ahead and use it... cuz i find nothing wrong with it yet... and ive took a breif look at the code and cannnot find any abnormal coding.... but go ahead and download it and wait for confirmation from flaming cows, he'll tell yahz for sure..

meandmahsword

Member!
Reaction score
O yah and remember, this bot only worx with sorces, cuz it uses the sorces tele skill to move around to mephisto, (another cool feature is that you can use this to kill mephisto with a low level sorc, cuz this dodges his attacks)

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Packed with UPX, that kinda raises some suspecion.

Checked it over so far all okay.

meandmahsword

Member!
Reaction score
It sais somthen about that happening, and what to do about it in there somewhere....

meandmahsword

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by techno-dragon
what u need to upgrade ont he sorce? liek skillz and stast
You must have teleport (i suggest puttin up around 10= faster)
and u need orb

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
personally i think i'll wait till JED releases a mephbot script.

id rather have 1 proggy for all my bots than a whole bunch of different proggies.

meandmahsword

Member!
Reaction score
Well I dont trust JED, this one i trust because ive dissasembled the proggy and it is 100% clean. Use this one!

importraverxx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so....does this memphis bot really clean? i mean Flame do u find anything wrong with it since u said u on it...
PeaCe...

M

minga919

I GOT A QUESTION.........WHEN I USE MEHP BOT MY SORC NEVER KILLS MEPH...SHE'LL GO TO MEPH AND KILL ABOUT HALF WAY AND THEN CHICKEN OUT AND GO ON TO NEXT RUN. I HAD IT RUNNING FOR 4 HOURS AND IT NEVER KILLED MEPH ONCE........PLZ HELP ME!!!