Downgrading to 1.10

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
Howdy guys. Is there any easy way to downgrade 1.11 to 1.10 with out re-intalling diablo and all that shtick?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
From my understanding you cant downgrade to anything if you're on 1.11. Dont take my word on this though, im not 100% sure.

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah, Clearcast is right - you do have to reinstall D2 to downgrade which really sucks

L

Laharl

But when you do copy and paste the main files from that patch and put it in a backup folder. Then you can just copy + paste them and switch fast ;)

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Big-Fat-Homo said:
But when you do copy and paste the main files from that patch and put it in a backup folder. Then you can just copy + paste them and switch fast ;)
.......And that downgrades to 1.10 how?

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
The patches are all .exe's, copying and pasting them wont do a lot. Try double clicking the .exe perhaps? :p

L

Laharl

I said the main files installed by the patch. That would be:
Diablo II.exe
(All the .dll's)
(All the .mpqs)

Back them up you can switch easily.

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah i want to play around with nezmod and drop mod. I guess its not worth reintalling d2. My oc sucks it takes like an hour. Thanks anyway guys.

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
I mean right now i am playing nezmod on 1.11. Im not at act 5 yet so its not the big of a problem so far.

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
Turns out my game screwed up. Im gonna have to reinstall diablo. How convinient :D.