Dota Tournament v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
If backdooring involves like sneaking up on someone and killing them. Then thats legal, it just shows you have to be ready for any form of attack.

_Ace

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hellwolf_36 said:
If backdooring involves like sneaking up on someone and killing them. Then thats legal, it just shows you have to be ready for any form of attack.
lol -.-
Backdooring is attacking enemy towers without your creeps having come to them (as in enemy creeps are fighting your creeps in YOUR tower and you go and run to the enemy tower, attack it and kill it)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
iJenny said:
Splitting relevant posts would be mod abuse. It'd be wise to avoid that.

Take me off the tourney, it's been put together by imbeciles and probably won't occur do to timing conflicts. Not to mention has no general public input and the teams are decided by moderators. Random drawings, yeah. Right.
Jenny, who said you had to post here either. You forget that some of us have ways of solving this problem easily. Besides, I looked at all the posts and you didn't even post your acct and hero. You also have a lot of nerve calling us all imbeciles, we are not idiots and as I said: It is not hard to make a program to sort this out and its easy to not make time conflicts.

Rules and Regs said:
8. OTher people that are not accustomed to battleforums may join, but must join BF and post themselves. If they don't want to, post on thier behalf.
You can bring friends in the game, if they can't post here, post for them as long as they say its ok to join.

_Ace said:
Backdooring is attacking enemy towers without your creeps having come to them (as in enemy creeps are fighting your creeps in YOUR tower and you go and run to the enemy tower, attack it and kill it)
Yeah that is ok, since all players can do is try to stop you.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
Hmm, yay -sc is taken off :huggles

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah I decided to remove it. Its not only random, but also this is 2on2, its difficult to handle alone. You need like 4v4 to handle scs easily.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
enchantress pwns scs... :grunt still cheap

question: can people take advantages of bugs like cms ff bug? hope not :(

zel0s

Reaction score
Ill sign up and yeah i dont know about the random hatt thing :( we all seen how that goes anyways ill pick ______ ( ill fill this is later tonight lol )

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Dream_Walker said:
enchantress pwns scs... :grunt still cheap

question: can people take advantages of bugs like cms ff bug? hope not :(
Describe the bug to me! I know for sure that the tiny ally toss is not allowed.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
no c/d no mana cost? :rainfro

its harder to exploit tho, since the novas are ramdom, BUT the bug is great for farming.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Actually, I want to pick my characters based on who I'm facing. **** telling you guys ahead of time who I'm going to use, thats just lame. I mean, you didn't want cheapness in the game, and you're letting Dream_Walker (Arguebly the best DOTA person on here) use Enchantress, who's the most stacked hero in the game? Yeah, that seems fair.

And if you don't believe me on Chantress being the most stacked, then you're just an idiot. 90% Attack Speed Reduction, + a 900health heal (over 10) and a normal attack that does monsterous damage (through Impetus)...Tell me theres a way to beat that in a 2v2 situation.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Why don't you pick someone cheaper over Enchantress, DW? Afraid?

You shouldn't be able to pick heroes ahead of time. Either -ar or -ap and whoever clicks first, gets first.

bmwrulz

Member!
Reaction score
i agree with jenny, seeing how chant is pretty much unstoppable i believe we should do ar or ap without picking heroes first

ChrisH36

Reaction score
_Ace said:
-AR

Please?
Wait for Dota tourney 2

Alright, anyone can pick any hero in game now. However, you cannot do any glitches like cm's bug, tiny toss bug, morphling necromicon bug. Also, this will be the last time I ever change the rules without starting an argument between other members. Everyone calm down! I believe now Jenny, we would like you to join our tourney without posting (no offense) silly posts that involve talking about rule changes or Greg's cheapness with enchant. For now the rules are a little more "fair". If you still intent on calling us imbeciles that will cause a tourney to die in like 2 days from now, then stop posting here!

For the rules state:
Rules and Reg said:
5. This thread is for signups, changes to hero selection and questions only. Any other posts will be voided.
Also, I might make it 3on3 depending on the number of people we have. If we stay at 12, then 4 teams of 3 will do it.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Good, I'll just pick enchant now, and dominate. Just out of spite.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well, you just need to rush it before Greg gets it. But I am glad the new rules please you. However, don't think Enchantress is gonna be a war winner.

As I said, this thread will close when

We get 5 people more (2on2 with 8 teams) or if just one more comes (3on3 with 4 teams).

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
ill get cindy to sign up.

Status
Not open for further replies.