DoS_Anima

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
I'm considering joining DoS, but my CPU is having problems sending email so I cant fill out the form. Is there anything I have to do to join, like play a clan member, ect.. The main reasonI want to join is because I'm trying to meet new people and expand my skills and it sounds like your clan has active members.

My SN for DoS is currently undecided and my current SN is TheOpoism. I play USEast and the period is part of my name.

TanK

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.scdos.cjb.net
Originally posted by DoS_Anima
see? don't i spice things up?

Not as much as I did. :-\

Oh yea, while I am talking to you anima. You seem to know this surge[bs] and that master guy(im not calling them youyr friends.) Just let them know that we have their IP adressed, and that it is a possability that we can get their ISP and shut them down, or bring the law into it. Its very easy to do either one.

:-\

~TanK/Chaynz

DoS_Zeratul

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Smashbros just pop in our channel, clan dos_.We can then talk about what your looking in a clan and play a game,you do need to tryout but we arent really severe on the case.If you want to make sure im there,my aim sn is 'imyourmanofhonor'. Hope to see you soon.

DoS_Guardian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
scdos.cjb.net
Anima, the only good outcome of this mess, is probably knowing that the leadership of this clan is in good hands. Zeratul, you've handled this task very well for just becoming the Fleet Admiral. If theres anything you guys need from me (and thats besides melee) /w me, PM me, IM me, i dont really care which

NeonGreen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ued.clanpages.com
Man tank

not to make you look bitch infront of the hole world but i already told you that the law wont and probly cant do anything to b.net hackers and to bring this dude down with his isp would take some seriause espenage becouse after youve pinged you gatta do something with the info you get :)