Do you think they should make another sc?

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
I think they're still at it. Don't tell me you don't know about Starcraft 2.

Krazy-Silver

Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
:shocked OMG the first person shooter is StarCraft Ghost, Blizzard said they are not working on StarCraft 2 at the moment, but they plan to make a sequel to the Strategy Game later. Starcraft ghost is Blizzards first game for a console but it is not SCII understand.

Ninjastar29

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey Starcraft Ghost is not a First Person Shooter. I repeat, IT IS NOT A FIRST PERSON SHOOTER! For God's sake! It's a...no n/m

*Note- I'm not gonna drill anything into the thick skulls of all the dumbasses who think Starcraft Ghost is a FPS. It's not worth it*

Krazy-Silver

Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Yes i know. It's not, sorry I said it was a FPS. It's a 3rd person and whats your problem damn your a nut. It's a game of stealth too. Like socom or whats that game on the x-box ah doesit matter but you get the point.

:madatu

RogueRed2

Reaction score
SC:G is a third person tactical action shooter btw ;)

But as to StarCraft. A great game like it should have a sequal that should rival it.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
I thought Blizzard is working on SCII? Don't tell me all of those are just rumors?

Krazy-Silver

Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
No SCII is not a rumor some guy had a interview with blizzard. They said they arent working on it right now, there too busy with SC: G, but they have big plans to make it they probely just started it today becouse SC: G is finished, but not yet published.
:mallet

SuperiorNewbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Ninjastar29
Hey Starcraft Ghost is not a First Person Shooter. I repeat, IT IS NOT A FIRST PERSON SHOOTER! For God's sake! It's a...no n/m

*Note- I'm not gonna drill anything into the thick skulls of all the dumbasses who think Starcraft Ghost is a FPS. It's not worth it*
it is a rpg and third person shooter. BUT, i think you can switch between third and first person view.

Chzn8r

Reaction score
Website
cge.ffmyths.com
I would really love another expansion for our current starcraft. Add another race, and fix it up with more easy features (like better grouping and selecting of units. Or how about talking during lag time). And they should balance out the game more, make Terran not get left in the dirt so much. And make more customization options for UMS games. Though there is a lot, you can't for instance, mix map types like space and ice.

Blizard_Dragon

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Ya, another SC would be super! With like 5 races, and a lot more map types! More buildings, and more units 'cose I think dat theres not enough. Also, grouping more units than 12, because it's really not enough! And,a special Ice world for the Blizard_Dragon!

Fingersman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm sure SC ghost is coming out for all three systems.

Oh and I'm sure the people at blizzard are working on the concepts and units for SC2. :D