• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
you find a program that makes realistic currency and i'll give you a thousand legitimate magic cards :p

Note for Federal Officials- I'm just kidding, chill. I don't even have a color ink cartridge in my printer.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
lol...that's amusing.

OT: Hey, what's up? You turn on stealth mode or something? I can never tell when you're on, because your little light at the bottom of your avatar window is always off. Turn it on!!!

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
i am the stealthy cheetah, sneaking up on your antelope, ready to take a big bite out of it

omg that sounds like something c-dub would have said.. lol.. well, just assume i'm always on :p

and to be on topic, it doesn't matter how real they look, it matters how real they feel and such.. if you get the same kind of card material, really nice ink, cut them out perfectly (or pop them out, whatever you're using.. i don't know, lol), you could probably make very high-quality rip offs and new cards.. although not anything i'd ever try to pass through a dealer :)

Ethanael

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.straw-dog.info
Just to make sure the Feds see this, I'll enter a few of their tracking words:

Bin Laden President Bush Nuke Bomb Dirty 9/11 Iraq Iran North Korea Somalia Fake Money Osama Hussein Abu Musaab al Zarquawi

There! Muaahhah!
Teh Feds are going to find this place and we're all going to burn in hell!...That is, after they throw us all in prison...

Mauahahh!
Me=EVOL
OMGZoeneoneoneone1111111oneone!!!!111oneone!!!111!1!1!!!!!111!11!
Geez, it's fun to pretend to be newbie.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
their computers are so messed up.. they'll pick this up as something bad

I was walking along when I saw a bush.. one of those pricker bushes, you know, the kind of bush you just want to kill. So now I'm going to go assassinate the bush with some poison spray.. I'd say kill, but assassinate is simply more accurate since I have to be so far away to use the poison. It'll definitely be dead after I'm done though, this poison is the bomb.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah, about those, some are too good, and liek yeah.. you need to be a god at magiuc to under wants legit or what not.