• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Hmmm...that is strange, considering that that is the default font for the the card theme. I didn't just make this up. I filled in information and the program made the card. The text color is not something I can change.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Any of my friends that would be dealing with them would know I made them. Hell, I'd tell them. I've got another one, too. It fits in with the whole Unhinged thing. I don't have it on the comp. I printed it off. Its called Mom the Unstoppable. She kills all opponents, and they all have to immediately clean their rooms.

Then of course, I have my Alien series!

Auron

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
some look authentic and some don't.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
which and which? The BloodRayne one is a bit distorted, but I like the Alien ones. And those two with my sketches as the pics...those were out of pure boredom.

Malcom Sex

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think that the small font at the bottom aka the wizards of the coast stuff look fake as hell i dont know if its just me, but i wouldnt believe you if you used em against me

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
If I could figure out a way to get rid of the Made By, that would enhance credibility a lot.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the ones with the images straight from the alien movies dont look real..
the beliar and the alien thing you frew wouldnt at all pass for a true card, nor attack of the space worms (because of its effect)
anyway people would be TOO sceptable of the Beliar effect and the Legendary land would also.
the other ones look pretty decent

PauseBreak

Reaction score
They look real, but they don't.
???
They look good, but I know they aren't real.
Copyrite reasons.lol
But still, VERY good.

What did you use to make those?

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes, what program? my friend has a program for his yu-gi-oh stuff that has every card ever created (when it was realesed) and you can make your own deck with whatever cards u want and it also has this program where you can make your own cards but you need a special 300$ printer and paper to print them all out. Is it something like this?

sKaTa644

Member!
Reaction score
yeh i would like to know where to make these they look pretty reAL, but then again i dont play magic

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I didn't use Dante's card creator, but that one is available where the one I use was found.

http://www.magic4you.nu/create_magic_the_gathering_cards_online.php

I believe that'll take you to the place. I use Magic, the Creation.

I'm particularly happy with my Nazgul card...I think it looks the best. Oh, and there are two pages of cards now. I dunno what your most recent visit showed you, but I have a full page and like 3 more cards on the next.