/dnd

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
I was playing with some guy and he said he was switching to WOW. I said "well can i have your account". "yeah just tell my your rank". I knew it wasnt legit when he said "type /dnd account/pass" or something like that. I asked around while he waited in the game and people said it hacks me. So i yelled at him and he left. What exactly does /dnd do?

If this counts as hacking discusion please dont hold it against me.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dnd is do not disturb,when somone wisperes you,whatever you typed after "/dnd" will be wispered back to the person.

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
ohhh ok. Beacause he said "if you dont belive me jion another game." So when i left to ask around he kept wispering me saying stuff like "coming?" "did u type it yet?" ok thnks allot.

yErRrWaTzGoOd

Member!
Reaction score
/dnd is like an away message. if u would of wrote ur accnt name and password on the dnd mode. and he would of type something to u ur accnt and pass would pop up

Shadow-Hunter

Member!
Reaction score
Most of the time ppl ask u to do crap like that, then its a scam.. Same with /away.. They are Scams trying to get your Password.. also if ppl ask for your MSN, AIM or anything and want to send stuff to you.. Dont do it ... Could be a Keylogger.!

~Shadow

Blade You Stain

Member!
Reaction score
Ppl are just way too lazy to find there own crap and they have to leach of everyone else don't do stupid stuff like this i can't believe ppl keep trying this lol sooooooooooo old....Like my MOM!!!!

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Heh, people can be so retarted, i never fell for that <_^

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
I didnt fall for it either because i remeber hearing about it somewere. I just wanted to clarify.

Andrewp30

Member!
Reaction score
when people try to scam me like that i write /dnd Andrewp30///i****edyourmom hehe