Diablo2LoD vs Starcraft Broodwar debate

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
i like d2 lod cuz it a great rpg an im an rpg type a dude, but i also like SCBW cuz it fulfills my rts needs. cant wait 4 ghost. all i have to entertain me during the wait is MOH:AA, GTA3, and tons uther games. *sobs*

NateDawg867

Reaction score
Yes i agree. Diablo LoD is a great rpg but Sc Broodwar is great for when your pissed off and feel like blowin the sh*t outta everything. I find that sc gets a little repetative and i am led to download the maps with the triggers and stuff(cant remember what there called)

bakfed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
diablo is realli fictional, i hafta give that point, but it's such a great and addictive RPG, it has ruined my grades...it's so easy to get attached to this game because there are like thousands of ppl playing it, and you enjoy being a part of the group

NateDawg867

Reaction score
The fact that it is addictive is very true! And it will ruin your grades! But its all worth it in the end.:)

H

Hot Action Cop

yeah uh sure dude watever

lol just kidding D2 is absoultly addictive. I am trying to quit. Im on the patch

sledgeer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i like d2 lod the best. i get in to bw every once and a while but its even more repetative than d2 so its very easy to get tired of it.. oh and the thing about d2 being addictive is so true, i was an all A student and now i get D's and C's!!

Bjornita

Reaction score
it depends on what type of game you play. i don't mean RTS, i mean PvP, regular, hardcore, no hacks (or trading because it might be a dupe), or ladder; for scraft UMS, regular, ladder. that's about all i can think of for scraft, though..........or you could be like me and spam the channels about how pantyhose suck.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
god yes! i do know, i spam the channels constantly about how much i hate pantyhose..... well that and about this one time when i got kicked in the jaw and had all my teeth knocked loose.
(thats how the fight got started buddy came up and kicked me, i swear i never saw it coming but i still won)
it really sucked because now my teeth aren't straight anymore on the bottom.

Kitty

Reaction score
it depends on what you like. i like d2lod. its fun to lay. and person has to hate all these ppl saying that starcfrat is much better than d2lod and that diablo series blow. because its not true. so if you say that diablo2lod sucks, keep it to yourself because we know the only reason why you say is because you dont like it.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
they have patches for d2 addictions? must get sum. i mean i was a straight A+ student, but know i get A-. when u have a mom like mine, missing a problem and still getting an A is scary.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
I like both. I think that rules out all possibilities of one being better than the other. Although on SCBW you have zillions of maps to play so getting bored takes a lot longer on SCBW than on D2Lod.