Diablo 3 take a look

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
It's the most logical thing. If you think about it, it can add up.

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Noa said:
The other 4 evils he is talking about are the riders of Apocalypse; War, Plague, Famine, and Death.
err..I think you need to learn to count. Thats 5.

spikeman488

Member!
Reaction score
how is that 5???? 1-war 2-plague 3-famine 4-death. i count 4. (apocalypse isnt one thats just describing wat they r)

CCCP

Member!
Reaction score
In my opinion as long as people keep buying diablo II and the expansion pack blizzard has no financial incentive to make diablo 3. So we should all stop playing the game immediately and tell people to stop buying it if we want a sequel sooner

JustPwnedYou

Member!
Reaction score
oooo good idea got any ideas for making 75,000+ people stop playing an amazingly addictive game?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
CCCP said:
In my opinion as long as people keep buying diablo II and the expansion pack blizzard has no financial incentive to make diablo 3. So we should all stop playing the game immediately and tell people to stop buying it if we want a sequel sooner

You cant honestly expect that to happen. Almost everyone that wants d2 has it. It's not something new or awesomely ownageful anymore.

It's 5 years old.

They hardly get any money off the sales of it anymore, because no distributors buy it anymore. They already have 20 copies of both sitting in the back, and that will last about a year.

NothinButLuck

Member!
Reaction score
lol i think that story was kinda like a Once upon a time story... lol but it was good though i thought it was exellent cept for the part where he said o im not gonna attack u i shouldnt even try or w/e lol becuz he already flew him across the chamber and picked him up with a tiny bit of his magic... lol couldnt he of tooken all of his strength and just crushed his lil body?!?! rofl i dont think that was a good ending but VERYYYY GOOD in general and good climax :) lol

Firebat

Member!
Reaction score
decard cain turns out to be the most ancient diablo and the brothers thought they killed him, and decard used the hero to get rid of the brothers and their hordes and now it it his time to return, bwahahha

C

courcelle

Darkmatter said:
^_^;;

I was thinking, that Diablo's Soulstone wasn't crushed, so hee is recovering in hell, and to restore balance to the world stone, you start off in Heaven, with Tyreal and all the arch angels. And you go from Heaven all the way into the heart of the burning hells and take it over. :)
someone doesnt watch the cinematics^_^ diablos soul stone was destoryed also baals wasnt its a perfect set up now that i see it.

sorry i dont like that story line i like the idea of 4 new bosses but the little dialogue you added sucked but w/e some of it sounds like a good idea

d2_masta_

Reaction score
Just check blizzard ppl they r workin on starcraft ghost rite now so maybe they will make it afta its out