Diablo 3 take a look

Nethrill

Reaction score
what could they possible add in diablo 3 tho i mean baal finished the game i dont see how they could do anything else.

Wiggly_Tug

Member!
Reaction score
Make Baal rise up from the Dead and ressurect his father or something?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Baal had no father. Neither did the other Prime Evils. They were like "God" how they've just always been.

Tyreal wasn't Tyreal, it was Baal. Baal's a genius and a "lord of destruction" so heres what happened.

Baal sees you kill his top 5 minions and goes through the portal. He then makes a full fledged copy of himself, and transforms himself into Tyreal. When you kill his copy, he (as tyreal) does everything in the final cutscene.

There ya go. Gates of hell have been unleashed on earth, Baal is still around.

FuLouZero

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Anattomy Voice idea sounds great and is quite a shocker.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
^_^;;

I was thinking, that Diablo's Soulstone wasn't crushed, so hee is recovering in hell, and to restore balance to the world stone, you start off in Heaven, with Tyreal and all the arch angels. And you go from Heaven all the way into the heart of the burning hells and take it over. :)

sharkman_027

Reaction score
Diablo's Soulstone was crushed. It happened in a cut scene.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Really? Hmm...Baal's wasn't though, or was it? If not, then you can just have Diablo III set as a quest to take over Hell and bring victory to Heaven. :)

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
if im not mistaken...in the diabloII handbook, if you read the story, you learn about the lesser evils, and th eprime evils...

and i forget which ones...but theres 2 evils (not sure if there prime or lesser evils) known as baalil (or somesuch) and someone else i dont remember...

that would give an easy chance for DiabloIII (someone look into this plz, i cant find my handbook)

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Drgn, you're talking of Azmodam and Belial. They're currently at war with one another over the rule of hell.

pacaveli

Reaction score
they could take it the oposite way, since you've killed off all the main bad guys, you play as the bad guys, and you have to go to towns and defeat the champions of each. And rebuild hells army... maybe it;s been suggested, but thats what i would like to see

Reaction score
Anatomy Of Vice said:
Drgn, you're talking of Azmodam and Belial. They're currently at war with one another over the rule of hell.
bingo thats it.. thats all they need for diablo3.. the other 2 prime evils.

just for that simple fact alone.. there will be a diablo3.

but dont forget that in starcraft.. there was the whole uncovering of a "new race" supposedly more powerful than any of the other 3 races. It wasn't the xel naa i dont think, but somethin more mysterious.

anyways, the lesson is that just because theres a piece of story left to tell doesn't mean that there will be a sequel because of it.

shadowscourge

Member!
Reaction score
There is a sequel. I have a friend who tried a beta version of d3. their dad USED to work for blizzard, so now we can never know, they might have shut down the project...
If you dont belive me wait for the end of the credits, its like okumura or sumthing. The dad was also in the first parts...

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Dude...there is SO much that could happen!!! Think about it. Blizzard has left the DII plot just hanging there and just by creating this thread, you've let people's imaginations run wild! Trust me, there is a lot that could happen!

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
shadowscourge said:
There is a sequel. I have a friend who tried a beta version of d3. their dad USED to work for blizzard, so now we can never know, they might have shut down the project...
If you dont belive me wait for the end of the credits, its like okumura or sumthing. The dad was also in the first parts...

Bzzt, wrong answer. How about you get him to give you it, and you take screenshots and such of it. Oh wait, because you're telling a blatent lie.

Number1yangsta said:
bingo thats it.. thats all they need for diablo3.. the other 2 prime evils.
They wern't "prime evils" they were part of the "lesser evils."

Anyone else want to try to fill up this forum with non-knowledge?

God-Is-I

Reaction score
Alright first of all no none of Baals brothers or baal comes back alive and no diablo is not the meanest nor baal nor mephisto, well Tal rasha's body was taken but as baal entered tal rasha's body tal rasha's soul was corrupted because baal's unholy demon stone touched it. well you the great warrior that has defeated all the prime evils and vanquished every foe starts to crumble under the feeling of it happening again and drives him to insanity deckard cain helps him with this though because he has seen it before when someone touches a prime evil they also become evil. You guys all forget that there are 7 death riders Satan=Terror Baal=Destruction Mephisto=hatred there is still 4 left Plague,Famine,Drought, and death. Tal rasha gains so much power from Baals soul stone touching him that he brings the other 4 to the earth to cause trouble. The warrior has many problems and he stays away in his mind and tells people of his great adventures.the warrior seeks council from deckard cain. When the warrior is informed by deckard cain that there are 4 more but they were not supposed to be released out of the gates of oblivion, The only one who could do such a thing is Tal rasha himself he opens the gates of hell and lets them come through because he has gained an enormous amount of power from the worldstone being destroyed. remember in diablo 2 it says Tal Rasha the great and powerful mage? And he was he chose to contain baal inside of him and he was mortal he was not a lord like all these others he contained a lord for a very very long time only he contained him only as long as he could and was corrupted by it aswell. The war with the mortal realm is overwelmed by the 4 death riders that come to earth and the only person that can defeat them everyone thinks is the great warrior that already defeated 3 but the warrior is driven insane and he turns down what he has to do because he is not able to anymore his body is growing week from him being corrupted along with everything he has destroyed. He lives his life day in and day out running blind with no purpose and one night as he lays down to rest he has a dream a plesent dream where the feelings of insanity are gone he wants to live this dream forever with no problems and no more fighting and he layed in this dream looking at the sky and he gets to his feet and looks around he had such a wonderful feeling of peace and no fighting almost like he was dead he had found his paradise and then he turned around and Tyrael grabs him and lifts him up by the throat Tyrael says *WHAT ARE YOU DOING MORTAL you are the only one that can stop this from happening keep your honor and protect the less fortunate like you always have you arent the same anymore the mortal realm needs you fight for them and they will love you fight for yourself and they will love you fight for no one and you will surely fail regain your honor and regain your sanity regain your courage and become what you once were* *the pressure tight around the warriors throat* *the warrior awakens sweating and dazed thinking of what tyrael had said*
the very next morning the warrior grabs his sword and accepts his quest. As the warrior fights his way through the minions Tal rasha has gained a shard of the great worldstone and has even gained more power. the warrior fights and fights and for the first time in years the warrior cries for how he has been and that night he finds peace with himself and his mind becomes clearer and he runs to finish what needs to be done and he fights his way through all of the 4 death riders minions and kills 3 just to reach the last Rider and they called him The Lord of Death. MEAN! the warrior walks into his lair (looks and bodies are lined on the walls and skulls laying everywhere the walls lined with blood and great pillard of bone fragments were holding this lair up and a throne of great dark rock sat in the center of the room.) and he glares at you with big dark eyes rage burning in them the warrior scared but not shaken lunges at him with his sword but the lord of death laughs at his efforts to kill him and the lord of death looks at him, picks him up by the throat and laughs * the warrior looks at the lord of death and sees that there is only darkness that is what he is made out of darkness**HOW CAN YOU KILL SOMETHING THAT IS ALREADY DEAD YOU FOOL!* and throws him down the warrior is shaded now looking down he see's his chest gashed, and bleeding he thinks to himself i will not survive much longer i will do what i came here to do before i go down please god help me. The warrior picks up his blade and cries out with new courage and detirmination to kill the last of the plagues of earth, The warrior swinging his blade at the lord of death with all his might strikes the lord of death dousens of times the warrior tired and dyeing falls to his knees drops his blade and realizes that it is useless to go against such an evil being. The warrior lies on the ground and lets death come.
The lord of death consumes the warrior and all is lost. But the warrior opens his eyes to see white all around him and great buildings of marble and flowers and butterflies all around him a place where everyone seems happy he has found his paradise one more time *i tried my best and i failed* he hears the sound of running water and the laughter of children in the backround he turns around to see Tyrael once more and Tyrael helps him to his feet the warrior glances down and he still has a body only full and intact. Tyrael tells the warrior what must be done to stop the lord of death the warrior says *I cannot kill him i tried and i tried my hardest but he laughed at my efforts*
*im sorry tyrael i have failed i have failed everyone* Tyrael reaches out his hand as to give the warrior something and the warrior reaches out his hand to accept, Tyrael drops the item into the warriors hand *the warrior realizes that you cannot defeat death no matter what you do* Tyrael says"No you can with this great item that i have given you it will ward you from death have a pure mind and a pure heart courage and honor!" and the warrior looks as Tyrael fades away and all the white around the warrior fades away the warrior looks around to see all the dead people lineing the walls and the rotting smell of flesh still misting around the air and the damp moisture in the air and the great pillars and the great dark throne. and the lord of death is standing over the injured warriors body *the warrior slowly raises to his feet* and looks the lord of death in the eyes *slowly picks up his blade and tries again* *the warrior darts at the lord of death and every time he swings his blade at the lord of death the lord screams* every agonizing blow soon it is the lord of death that is lyeing on the ground slowly dyeing the lord of death looks at the warrior and smiles as a big boom cries out through the chamber the warrior looks up to see tal rasha looking at the warrior in a rage tal rasha flies down and throws the hero across the chamber as the hero hits the wall he realizes he is no match for the power of tal rasha he feels beat and shaken as tal rasha comes toward the hero there is nothing the hero can do because tal rasha has gained way to much power so he just lays hopelessly against the far wall of the chamber waiting for tal rasha to kill him tal rasha picks the shaken hero up with his power as he picks up the hero the hero's helmet falls to the ground the warrior now levitating in the air and tal rasha drops him and says in a shaken distorted voice "YOU?" as if tal rasha knew the warrior. Tal rasha "I watched as you slew baal i watched with my own eyes my body that you destroyed you destroyed my enemy that i was trying to entrap in my body forever. The warrior looks at tal rasha with blank emotion just waiting to die again Tal rasha says " what has driven me to corruption is now destroyed and what has driven me back is you" "i watched as you slew baal well you slew me as well with baal my soul was entrapped in baals body and you freed me" you have far too much power for me to even try and attack you you've defeated the 7 prime evils and are still alive how? i am no match for you great warrior. The warrior tells tal rasha "I defeated the 7 prime evils to help i had a clear mind and a pure heart the whole time.And there was nothing that was going to get in the way i did it for honor......Please...... Tell my great friend deckard cain thank you for everything for deckard cain is my greatest friend......My.....Only...friend......(sigh)*the warriors head lays back and the warrior was dead.*

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Go back to grade school please.

+ theres not 7 prime evils

Noa

Reaction score
The other 4 evils he is talking about are the riders of Apocalypse; War, Plague, Famine, and Death. Seeing as how this game has some biblical reference, I think his story line is actually pretty good. And yes, it could use some punctuation.
Although, I really didn't have a hard time in reading it, I thought it was very interesting. He uses just the right words to tell his story even.
But flaming him because of his grammar is not very nice. Just my two cents. :)
Hello Forum!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Noa said:
The other 4 evils he is talking about are the riders of Apocalypse; War, Plague, Famine, and Death. Seeing as how this game has some biblical reference, I think his story line is actually pretty good. And yes, it could use some punctuation.
Although, I really didn't have a hard time in reading it, I thought it was very interesting. He uses just the right words to tell his story even.
But flaming him because of his grammar is not very nice. Just my two cents. :)
Hello Forum!
no, he should go back to grade school and make that into short story, its quire creative. And its a story that Blizzard probably wouldnt use...

Hrm, well I thought those two leseer evils would be the bosses in Diablo 3...

and well :S dunno I dont have my handbook anymore so I cant really read upon anything.

Where did you get that info from Souless, about Baal, or was that just made up story?