Diablo 3 news!!!!!!

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Uhm, this is the forum for Diablo 1,2 and LoD Discussion, you can't read, im guessing?

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
theres no official diabloIII news, if there was, itd be on battle.net or blizzard.com this is just another rumor [that has been spread pretty big as of late i admit] it might be true, it might not.

also, this belongs in the diabloIII section.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
~Moved ========D

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Emo Nemo said:
Uhm, this is the forum for Diablo 1,2 and LoD Discussion, you can't read, im guessing?
Heh, dude what are you smoking? This is the D3 Section.

As for the NEWS!!!!!!! as you put it, it is utter trash posted by some hopeful...

Jacks

Reaction score
It might not exactly be trash, folks. There's a chance that it's true, but it was put on hold or went slower than this 'Chris Hartgraves' was expecting. I went to wastelandgames.com and searched for Chris Hartgraves but couldn't find anything as definately proving he's real and worked for Blizzard. Only Blizzard Employees or HR could tell us for sure (Unless we find Chris Hartgraves).

That alone doesn't disprove this, but judging the March 2005 date on the post, as well as the rather poor typing in the quotes of 'Chris Hartgraves' makes me doubt it, especially since we'd have news of D3 if it really did show up at Blizzcon.

Nevertheless there's still a chance that 'Chris Hartgraves' is real, and did work for Blizzard, and is indeed quoted (and quoted accurately) at that site. If that is so, then D3 may indeed be under production. Of course, don't believe everything you see on TV, so don't get your hopes too high from this.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
McGorilla said:
Heh, dude what are you smoking? This is the D3 Section.

As for the NEWS!!!!!!! as you put it, it is utter trash posted by some hopeful...
It was in the other section, or maybe you didn't see the post jim made about "Moved"

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Heh. Whats that supposed to mean? Yes I am aware that the only way to kill a troll (in D&D games at least) is to burn them or cover them in acid.