Diablo 3 Lookin for some info i have some

stradar

Reaction score
NO SCREENIES WERE SENT

NO DEMO WAS SENT.

NO 100 % true evidence was sent.

IMOH i believe the information to be true but since i have no hard 100% true evidence i must say that this info im about to show u

JUST might not be true.. NOw LIke i said i believe it to be true but i must caution u it might not be
I say this To Cover My own Ass And diablo3.com's

with that said lets get to the fun i will for the first time post the info That He sent me.

This was Typed in my own words from the list The Source gave me

Char LIst
Chronomancer-Chrono meaning "time". Soruce didn't have time to try out.
Monster Tamer-skills for taming demons and others.
Templar-More atuned to melee combat. combat masteries like barbarian.
Warlock-Male sorcerer. earth/wind/psyonic
Fighter-Hand to hand combat. Recieves bonuses without any weapons or shields. Skills much like assassin but no charge up.
Also the source said that u could still use all existing d2 and d2 lod chars in d3 and that u could switch d2 chars over into diablo 3
(SOmehwhat sounds like and expansion to d2 lod to me)

The source also said that the game was a bit glitchy but this could possibly be from the new havok 4 system that was intrigrated

The game starts were you are left off in Horagath. Rejoice for prime evils banished, however, other evils walk the earth.

also the source said that d3 would include alot more char detail as in char movement for certain actions

exp u drink a potion ur char actually grabs potion from belt and drinks it on screen
he also said he would be Visiting his source again and would be relaying more evidence (possible screenies) to myself as/if he recieves them
He stated that the programming in the game wouldnt allow screenies to be taken(as i have heard of this in most beta/demo games)
but i told him digital camera or screen shot program ect would work fine

Like i said I blieve it to be true but must put a warning saying it might not be because of the lack of hard evidence and to cover everyones ass's

MOre to come as i recieve more info

Thanks guys and lets lay off the flaming of eachother

Like i said I believe it to be true but must put a warning saying it might not be because of the lack of hard evidence and to cover everyones ass's

that the first Diablo III trailer will be on the WoW:BC disc......some more info for you guys awaiting for the awaiting movie of Diablo3 Its allso Known its in alpha Stage As well.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Nothing more?

There is a legal clause in registering - we are not responsible for your content - you are.

Besides, until Blizzard releases something official to the public, anything here is a rumour and should hardly be taken seriously.*

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Dude, you so obviously made all of that up. "The Source". If you actually had a source you'd show it to us so that we would believe you. Anyway welcome to the forums

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds fake to me......first of all there has to be a preist of some kind. The games building around the relgion thing. And I highly doubt that chrmomancer would be in it....but hell who knows.....we could end up with a list like this

fairy
shoe polisher
salemen
mechant
gey man

for all we know

stradar

Reaction score
Well as i said its not full evidence not like its hardcore im just here to give some people some hope of diablo3 and show that i got some info on it i want as much as you guys do if i could get my hands on a screenie or anything youd be the first to see em here i wont be giveing names or any clues from where i get it.........so just want to help out not tryin to post false info.

Well im geting some more info.He has given myself and a few others char lists with a brief synopsis of char skills.I will be posting asap.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
no way this is in Alpha stage. Blizzard games are for the most part revealed before they enter into the alpha stage. If it ends up being on the BC, it likely will be nothing more than a short teaser, tather than a trailor. Never has blizzard released information on a game which has already been almost finished.

The classes look like Lod and a mix of a few other action rpg classes (guildwars for one) so it doesn't look like it is solid information.

dark-blade8000

Member!
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I can't bring myself to trust you. On diablo3.com some guy claimed that his friend's dad worked at blizzard and he was getting info of it. And a whole bunch of people actually trusted that guy. The guy promised to give regular updates and in the end he just left and never returned. A.K.A. FAKE!

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
well if you had payed any attention to post dates, you would have noticed the last time this guy posted was over half a year ago. meaning hes not around as well.

Flempipes

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I lost 3 years of my life to D2 and 2 years looking for evidence of D3, so expect when it finally lauches I will probably use up the rest