Diablo 3 idea

Tewan

Member!
Reaction score
Ok I just made this up so..

You know how Baal can make clones of himself in Diablo 2 right? Well you were fighting a clone the whole time and he goes and revives his brothers. Then in the heavens Cain is looking down saying "God please help us..." This is where you return in Harrogath to fight Baal once again. Once you kill baal you have to go to the second act where it takes place on a volcanoe. There you fight Diablo and he has more techniques; Fire breath (inferno), Frost breath (artic blast).
To fight him you have to find 3 pieces off of any unique monster \ chest. These pieces are; Mephistoes Soulstone, Khalims will, Staff of kings. You all combine them in the cube and it makes a new weapon, Demon Knight, that you use to kill Diablo or he DOES NOT DIE. After you kill him there, you go to the third act which takes place in the mountains. In this act you fight a new brother, Tyreal's soul (Baal has poisoned his mind). The way to beat him is to find his armour and wear it throughout the whole act (this is the first quest). Tyreal is one of the strongest throughout the game. The fourth act takes place in the jungle. There you have to fight Mephisto once again, Destroy Baal's soulstone that he drops with the weapon in the next quest. Takes about 6 hits with monsters comming all around you (this is the last act).

New Characters
Wizard
Dark elf
Samurai

New Uniques
New Runeword
Dual Leech ammys\rings
New Rares
New Normal\Elite\Exceptional

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that sounds cool...actually that makes sense in a way about fighting baal's clone...but having tyreal as the other brother and the weapon to kill diablo with i not too keen on that....and about this weapon what kinda of damage would it have would it be based on character lvl or something eles, just asking becuz what if the weapon that you are using before does more damage it still would not be able to kill him...so just wanted to know what you think about that.

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think so too but i guess he was just talking about the main bosses and not the sub bosses.