Diablo 3!!! I have proof on blizzard.com!!

not_a_poster

Member!
Reaction score
From http://www.blizzard.com

New Position: Art Director
The team behind Diablo I and II is looking for a talented, motivated, and experienced Art Director to help lead our art team in developing beautiful, cohesive game worlds for an unannounced PC Project and future projects. The ideal candidate will have shipped multiple AAA titles as an Art Director, at least 5 years game industry experience and a strong illustration and concept background. Check out the Art Director posting for more information.

New Position: Lead 3D Environment Artist
The team behind Diablo I and II is looking for an exceptionally skilled Lead 3D Environmental Artist for an unannounced PC project. The ideal candidate has experience modeling and texturing assets for a diverse visual range of environments. A solid grasp of form, color, and light for both 2D and 3D art assets is essential. The Lead Environment Artist must have skill in another art task as well -- illustration, modeling, texturing, animation, concept drawing -- and be well-versed in related tools --3DS Max, Photoshop, etc.

New Position: Lead 3D Character Artist
The team behind Diablo I and II is looking for an exceptionally skilled Lead 3D Character Artist to work on an unannounced PC Project. The ideal candidate has experience modeling and texturing a diverse visual range of characters and creatures. A solid grasp of form, structure, color, and light for both 2D and 3D art assets is essential. The Lead Character Artist must be skilled in another form of art production as well -- illustration, modeling, texturing, animation, concept drawing -- and be well-versed in related tools --3DS Max, Photoshop, etc.

New Position: Lead 3D Character Animator
The team behind Diablo I and II is looking for an exceptional Lead 3D Character Animator to work on an unannounced PC Project. The ideal candidate has experience animating both human and non-humanoid characters. A solid grasp of the principles of body movement, anticipation, overshoot, follow-through, squash and stretch, forward and inverse kinematics and other facets of both 2D and 3D animation is essential. The Lead 3D Character Animator must have experience managing a team of animators and skills in another character art task as well -- illustration, modeling, texturing, or rigging -- and be well-versed in related tools -- 3DS Max, Character Studio, Maya, etc. The ideal candidate works well in an environment of peers who are passionate about making great games.
what u guys think?

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
eh could be anything really...a new gaming series or something, but then again could be d3 we'll find out eventually

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Notice how it is the former team, looking for new memebers, becuase everyone worth while left to make guildwars and other unreleased projects.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Venice_native said:
All they want is animation based positions, programming has a more great effect on the game on the animation. Programming takes care of how it plays, animations deal with how it looks, though I think they'd both be equally important in a new Diablo.
They have been looking to reasemble the losses for months now.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Venice_native said:
This may not even be a D3 project...could be for a new MMORPG...
Never said it was, but they have no doubt been trying to do something, cause every time i go to blizzard..com, thier always advertising for new positions.

Must like the revenue coming in from WOW.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Venice_native said:
As if Blizzard needs anymore money.

Atleast make a game that doesn't need a CD Key, even if is pay to play, so atleast it can be pirated...
and of course CDkeys stop software piracy to any real extent...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Venice_native said:
Well, if it's an all online game, it's pretty hard to play online without a valid cd key.
but if it is offline, like some games are it is incredibly easy to get. Plus you can basicly get WOW and play on private servers. There is almost no chance you get idiots, becuase idiots wouldn't take the time to download/find a private server anyways. Mind you you won't play with many people anyways.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
~Moved to diablo 3.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You just killed everything in this thread, just to let you know.

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
I think that its very likely this is for D3..but it might not be because APPARENTLY theyve already started making it. And also, please stop making threads about things everyone already knows about and then making the thread name OMFG! AOFAS ODFKL<LOLOLOLOLO LOOJ HERE I HAV PRIFE!!!!! ASD:F ASDF

Thankyou

God_Of_Power

Waiting for Diablo3
Reaction score
do u want to try D3 when it coms out.
do u know whats it is about?
i know 1 thing.
d3 has something to do with diablo and baal's soulstones

A

aedipmepsy

vokseaseBus tramadol online pharmacy

Typically, OTC drugs need to be primarily utilized to treat a disorder that does not require the direct supervision of your doctor and have to be been shown to be reasonably safe and well-tolerated OTC drugs are also required to own little or no abuse potential, although in some areas drugs such as codeine can be obtained OTC medications usually require strictly limited formulations or paperwork or identification to become submitted during purchase Aspirin is among the oldest OTC drugs still manufactured Possible legalities when choosing tramadol onlineUlracet
convertdvdtoipod net] tramadol online As a result, it is not suggested to modify the particular measure instructions pertaining to Ultram By means of checks together with pets, remember that it is observed that Tramadol (Ultram) is often a soft inducer regarding specific drug metabolic process stations CYP2D6 metabolizes Ultram or Tramadol for you to MI 8

A

aguasinlesia

vokseaseBus tramadol online

UlracetFinal thoughts for the risks linked to purchasing tramadol onlineThe following are quick summaries of common remedy drugs you can find over the Internet with very little risk:viahotelschicago com] tramadol buy online Tramadol needs to be saved in twenty-five degrees C, excursions can be created in order to 15-30 levels D (59-86 certifications F) Medicine ConnectionsEmploy Along with Digoxin as well as WarfarinSafeguards Concerning the application of Tramadol