Defence against Orc Rush

Status
Not open for further replies.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jas
Thxs Dark, Blood trust me Don't tell ME how to use NE I beat Aragorn many a time lol hes my lil baby

I'm one of the top NE players on Bf anyways haha.

Hmm, the only thing thats had to beat is a well rounded UD player with a little of everything and only weapon upgrades for the skelys lol

So you beat Aragorn?I doubt.Post a replay and let me see if that's right.

You can try me(Human) if you want or even VBadgirl-you wont think you're one of the top players.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
top players??? So do u dare to doubt my lvl 33 account mortal?..lol.

none of the members that bf has isnt a top player but im good enough to rock rape clan socks and cfe or za in a good day :p... mebbe not the very top players..but we won before against very good players. i cant claim the credit was just mine..we work as a team but if i would have been killed or too crappy the team wouldnt be able to win either. i can be good if i make my effort.

and i beat ur socks off also didnt i mage :D.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadgirl
and i beat ur socks off also didnt i mage .

Well.. you do :eek:
You are strong and everybody who disagrees with that will be punished.I dont know what more to add.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
OMG PPL ITS ONLY BM AND 2 GRUNT + HH RUSH!!! personally i dont think we need to have 2 pages of replies for this post :p jus use MW, good micro of DH, and u must have 1 TOWER, it is vital defence for NE (1 is good enuf) and jus repair! and just kill 2 grunts fast and u'll be fine.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)
OMG PPL ITS ONLY BM AND 2 GRUNT + HH RUSH!!! personally i dont think we need to have 2 pages of replies for this post :p jus use MW, good micro of DH, and u must have 1 TOWER, it is vital defence for NE (1 is good enuf) and jus repair! and just kill 2 grunts fast and u'll be fine.
Probably, but don't thread bump. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.