Defence against Orc Rush

Status
Not open for further replies.

BL00D MAG3

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**** them in the ass!

Aragorn7: Please don't spam or swear plz. It is against forum rules. Your previous post has been taken out of this thread for that reason.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
He has only been warned once I believe. Next time he will get banned or something.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
nm can be nasty my suggestion..wisp abuse..detonate 2 wips and he will have no mana to do wind walk... and replace those ones.

kotg does a good job gainst that rush..entangle the headhunters and fight with hunts his grunts. turn ur wells on also.

also..warden is good against this with SS..specially him not being able to wind walk...

as neutral heros..naga is excelent and also Beast Master.

just keep making hunts and wells.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Sometimes it takes me a bit to get my huntress infrastructure up, and i get outnumbered early, If i find that happening I'll usually try and get a couple mercs if I have the cash/supply. Just 1 or 2 can really help alot early. My favorites are the troll priests and the gnoll wardens, because they take care of those nasty wolves (i suck at aiming detonations)

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
well its a secret..get the wips..and move it around towards the hero...if he moves..move it after him..entanglke him and then detonate. dont get it off the tree and tell it where to detonate..u have 90% chances he will move and u lost ur wips for nothing.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Get a Beastmaster, wait for the rush, hit his summons, and walk down/upstairs for 5 minutes, come back, and take out his base.

Well, not really, I wish I could do that though.. it's kind of what people make the Beastmaster seem capable of, when it's really not.

Anyway, if you're going normal NE hero I suggest a KotG, and don't let him rush. Keep him pinned in his base with Entangle Hit Hit on his peons, then go for a second one. If his hero is attacking you, entangle it and run. Straight tech to huntresses, and rally your hero. Continue to pin him in his base, and if he follows you away from his burrows, entangle a grunt as he runs back, kill it, rinse, and repeat. Don't spend all of your resources on Huntresses, because I suggest teching to Hippo Riders because 9/10 he'll be going for Demolishers to counter the hunts. If this is out of the question, get a few Glaive Throwers, and take out all exposed buildings, preferably the Barracks and the Shop. Don't let the KotG die, and use hide to the best of your ability.

G

gama-kichi

tip for detonating wisp. have a wisp near ur troop. when the hero comes to hit on ur troops detonate the wisp there. it's hard to 'send the wisp' over but it's easier to blow the wisp when the battle is engaged. u can also hides the wisp near the ancient.

I like to attach wisp to trees all over the place for scouting purpose. when enemy come sometimes I can detonate them on hero /caster unit when they're halfway to my base. sometimes they realize it, sometimes they don't. only helps a bit, but better than nothing ;p.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Im not very sure but cant wisps dispell in the same way as priests thus causing big damage against summoned-feral spirits,bears or whatever?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont play NE latley although it's my 2nd lovely race after humans but that's good even against skeletons.I wondered before how to counter mass skeletons with NE

Jas

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Jasmanian.com
I'll put my 2 cents in. Whenever I start against a Orc, in tft. I usually make 2 archers max at first, because the Orc rushers rarely get many HH and the fact that archers get the crap beat outa them against grunts. Huntresses are your best bet against grunts and if you need a NE hero go with the warden. Her FoK is a great anti-Rush system. As long as you have 2 huntresses with 2 making and your archers hiding and unhiding firing away, your Warden firing knives off and wells healing you can take on up to 5 grunts and bm, as long as their not SUPER good.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
heres a hint: get a keeper w/entangle instead of warden, its far better to be able to take 1 grunt out of the battle instead of taking 75 hp off of all of them. Grunts are so strong they dont even notice 75 hp missing

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think that it's worth exactly to take dmg to all than to single,like:

you use roots 3 times-3 are out
you use knives 3 times- 3x75= 225

Jas

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Jasmanian.com
Thxs Dark, Blood trust me Don't tell ME how to use NE I beat Aragorn many a time lol hes my lil baby :D

I'm one of the top NE players on Bf anyways haha.

Hmm, the only thing thats had to beat is a well rounded UD player with a little of everything and only weapon upgrades for the skelys lol

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by Jas
I'm one of the top NE players on Bf anyways haha.
ahem! as if jas... :D. we wanna see u play..so got to replay section and prove ur worth girl...i dont believe in cold words :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.