D3???

D

DarkLobo

if its really going to be a d3, i would like to see all the characters to be able to jump, also more hit animations, since its boring to keep hitting the same way, at least 3-4 animations on each item, and more unarmed animations... also would be cool see vampire, i think vampires fits exactly in diablo, and i think they do apear in the game as some type of leech... i would also like to see the hero from the first diablo, that hero kicked ass, i liked the way he looked and his voice.

be able to choose male of female from same class of character and to be able make models and skins, also to choose if you want to be evil or good.

D

DarkLobo

about the spells, maybe should be some to be generic, like every class can make those (Telekinesis, Teleport, Identify) and ones that only a specific char class can have, and each class with its own unarmed melee attacks.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Yeah...I noticed =/ Vampires does sound interesting, all I know is that Blizzard really needs to come out with something new...D2 is sooooo boring now...

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I would like a Shapeshifter
skill tree
shapeshift(bear wolf dog ect... ect...)
Shapeshift masteries(upgrade damage and stuff of things)
summon(bear wolf lion or somethin)

SirKillallott

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In D3 i think they should incorporate some sort of duel arena cause i get really pissed when some people come in and screw up my duel. Im sure someone is going to say well if your pissed at peeps buddin in on you duel make a game with a pass. Well to all those who think that SCREW YOU. Thats if you think that cause im WAY to lazy to make a new game and maybe its just me but im sure that we could all benifit from dueling arenas :)

General_Crap

Reaction score
If there is going to be a d3 I say u should be able to make custom games.But You Would have to start as a noob char and adjust exp acordingly but Either way there should be a way to make a custom game.

Baal48

Member!
Reaction score
Website
willgtl.proboards12.com
Blizz should do the same thing as they did with D1, decide there going to start production on a new product, and quit with patching and updating on the older version, and work on the new product, but Blizz is way to retarded to ever think of that again. That would be good if they stopped patching and updating (loads of dupes that will not be patched :D)

wqaz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if they did make a diablo 3 it be diablo 3 return of baal cause they never did destroy his soul stone

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Originally posted by BigBled
. i mean how long has it been out??
Summer of 2000. Seems like longer huh?

Ronin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
why not turn d3 into a 3rd person? heh that would be kinda awesome,
like...they could do it in q3 engine, but exp would be hard to code etc..

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
The Diablo games have always been 3rd person. I think you mean 1st person...