D3 idea?

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
first they should add 3 acts....one after act 5...one before cat 3 when ur sailing to kurast ( u could like crash on an island or something)......and one before act 2 when ur journeying through the desert.

they also need a lot of character classes.....like 12 or so.....they could like cross 2 char.....like a zon and a pally....the zon could max out like fana and then they would kick as.

they need tons of new items and u should be able to do moves in town....u should have the last act also have like 2 bosses u have to fight at the same time.....and they need new runes/jewels/charms/gems...

they should increase ur inventory size/stash also and then be able to have a way to transfer items safley....u should defiantly have more quest w/ rewards and make them harder

they should make one item thats Godly but nearly impossible to find...like ur chance is 1 out a google or something

tell me what u think..........

Musje

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.hidw.com
cross 2 char.....like a zon and a pally....the zon could max out like fana and then they would kick as?

they amazon is already way overpowered, with multi arrow and shit. And archer was some1 who could take out the enemy from distance with precision, I cant immagine how a amazon could "spray" arrows. They should add skill like eye-shot , and pierce helm arrows.

I think they must d3 way harder, so that teamplay will b required. Make games form like 20 players.

It would also b fun if there where a few chars just for multiplay, like a healer, and a Angel. They angel could cast spells so other people would do more damage. (Like he could cast a spell on an archer 2 shoot multiple arrows)

And about the rare items... they dupe em anyways, how harder they r 2 find, the harder they try 2 dupe it. I would say remove uniqes and make the rare system way more advanced. Then its ez 2 notice if u c everywhere the same godly bow.

I am looking forward to 1.10 ... i think after 1.10 they start developing d3. al least i hope, cuase the diablo(2) realm made blizzard and bnet as big as they now are.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
.10 is going to suck...the only good thing i've heard about .10 is that they're gonna be less hacks and cheats....Musje
have read anything about the .10 patch??? They plan to make amazons suck by making multi shot only fire 1/2 the shots ots soooo gay and they plan to reduce the amounts Xpoints given by cows or make it so u can visit cows only once per lvl....it soOo gay....they said they were gonna make bosses drop less and make it harder to find uniques....all they are doing in the .10 patch is making the game harder....there is no reason to make look forward to the .10 patch...its just gonna make the game hard as shi t....so instead of looking forard to .10 patch u should work on lvling ur char while u still can....and they dont need to make a D3....if they did it would suck so bad because everyone would have to start all over....they should just countinue make Xpansion packs intsed of d2,d3,d4,d5 ect.

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
lol D5, how stale would that be. "your hero must travel in time and save the earth from uhhhh, bad stuff...?"

ro0t

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol... developing d3... when hell freezes over... besides; there isn't much room after Tyreal destroyed the soulstone. Maybe it'll be an open MMORPG and you can just do whatever the **** you want.. that'd be nice :p

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
still, there is soo much evil in this wordl, it is possible that they could be reborn in hell again.

gogills_soul

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com\gogills_soul
Well i got one thing to say if they make diablo III there should be:

- more skillz for da chars

- be able to go past lvl 99 like to lvl 150 so u can upgrade more then 4 skillz fully

- or instead of that they should just make it up to lvl 199 and have it so ur skillz can go to 30 not 20

...And the thing is, is that how did diablo get back from Diablo the original by his soulstone beening put into somebody else and it doesnt show in any of the cinimatics about them destroying diablos soulstone so they could make diablo again but with some more features like the tail they added on when they made diablo 2.

Well thats all i got to say so Peace ;)

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LoL i think that zons are overpowerd... i agree with blizz when they make zons shoot 1/2 of multi shot!!! they just hog all the exp but i think cows you give more xp and that monster should drop more but not necesarily uniques.

B_A_A_L

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamefaqs.com
save the earth from uhhhh, bad stuff...?"
Aliumms......................and they shoot lazer guns and have little gadgets woot............!.....:D ;) They should'nt add 3 more acts because it would be like another expansion to this expansion, and that would be gay. They should have 4 or so acts, I like your idea about fighting 2 bosses at the same time, it would be difficult as it would be fun.

B_A_A_L

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamefaqs.com
And the thing is, is that how did diablo get back from Diablo the original by his soulstone beening put into somebody else and it doesnt show in any of the cinimatics about them destroying diablos soulstone
If you had read the manual and followed the storyline you would know that the hero that saved tristram in Diablo 1, stuck it in his head, and was soon overwhelmed by Diablo's evil, and eventually turned into Diablo.

Morwynn999

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If it's a prequel, then the Horadrim should play a part that is more integral than just an old-hunched over sage who sounds like a bad Sean Connery impersination.

In fact, the Horadrim should directly influence the game, either as a character (mage) class or as advisors along the way, like the angels Tyrael and Hadriel did in Diablo II.

As a second thought, perhaps a young Dekkard Cain should make an appearance, at least in the cinematics...

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i like your idea Morwynn999 but i would like it more to be like you said but i wanna ad some modifications of my own like a male or female of all classes and only 4 more classes like angel and stuff
and what would be the best is diablo as still a little good inside of him and then he extracts the good making a good and bad diablo (like piccolo and Kami in dbz) so you can choose a good diablo since you see them seperate in the first cinemactic. Or maybe even a good meph and baal to would be nice. (that would explain why diablo and is brothers are so evil).

yadaya think about that

:wavey

Morwynn999

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I totally agree. In the Act II cinematic fro D2, the Wanderer (now completely possessed by Diablo) speaks to Marius and actually *confides* in him. I could feel a touch of remorse in him when he says "Now you know why we've come so far, Marius--this is my Brother." Or something to that effect.

At any rate, Diablo is far from the grinning, emotionless killer you have to fight in the Chaos Sanctuary. He has soul, emotion, remorse, and when he goes with Marius across the desert he shows signs of the beginning stages of love.

And who else thinks Marius should have a second chance in Diablo 3? If Tyrael can resurrect mercenaries, shouldn't he be able to find the body of Marius and bring him back? I mean, that poor little guy gave 110% the whole time, and that ending was just completely unfair, in my opinion.

ark_knight

Member!
Reaction score
Wait Wait Wait! why did the hero from d1 stick the #$%@ing stone in his freakin head in the first place?and how did diablo die in the first plkace remeber they were doing a rituel or something?