D3 Equipment Layout

AmazonDude589

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dont know how many of you out there have played the game called Darkstone....but i find that it has one thing that makes it better than diablo 2 in a key way. what i am talking about is that you can equip TWO Amulets and FOUR Rings.....I've talked with my friends about it and i dont know if it's just us but.....i think that the game would benefit from that. I honestly think it would be soooo much cooler if you could equip TWO Amulets and FOUR Rings......if you would like to talk further about this you can E-mail me at reddragoon990@myrealbox.com

:shoot Homework

SirKillallott

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i like the idea of more rings but two ammulets? If you have more than one you might as well have 3 or 4 or 5 its kinda a little over board scince you only have one neck. maybe you could have it so you could but a ring on each finger so that would be... .let me see... 1,2,8! That might be alittle much but you know whatever. i also think they should include some sort of legs. I mean i know they have greeves and stuff but what about thigh gaurds im sure they could include some sort of leg armor cause that would be awsome.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
If you read the manual, it says that if you have more than one magically amulet on, it would concentrate too much energy and cause you to die. Something like that, same thing with rings. Also, most of the body armor covers the thigh area, with a few exceptions.

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea can you imagine a Blizz sorc with 4 sojs and 2 maras....not even funny, since most have 10 CSGC's

AmazonDude589

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
jake you said about the more than one amulet thing....i pulled out my d2 manual and what it said was this Too many peices of jewerly in close proximity to one another would cancel their effects out. i think thats bs

iknad

Member!
Reaction score
WHY do people still play d2?! it got old after the first week nothing new the same old thing

TRADES
TRADES
COWS
TRADES
COWS

iknad

Member!
Reaction score
Ooo i almost forgot

TRADES
COWS
BLOODY RUNZ
MEPH RUNS
BLOODY RUNS
TRADES
DUELZZZZ!!!

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well we know you were a typical 1.09er that was addicted. Game has changed my friend. Like most games yes it does have the same things to do, but things change, and if you don't adapt yourself of course you're not going to have fun.

Oxy-cottent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Is it even true that there is going to be a D3? or is it just rumors... And if there is going to be a d3 does anyone no around when a release date...will be here?

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Think about it.

If WoW hits it big which it will. Then they turn to D3.

D3 will be like WoW but it will be obviously in the Diablo world directed for us devoted diablo fans.

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
I dont like the idea of having 4 rings and two ammy's. Sure its possible, but it would make the game so much easier.

Anyway...Diablo 3 will most likely be released and it wont be an MMORPG. Blizzard's already made WoW (or are making it still) and to change diablo into a MMORPG would just stuff it up.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
I think they're going to work on Starcraft: Ghost and Starcraft 2 before they work on Diablo 3.