D3...Darkest dark of black?

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
What do you think? Should Diablo 3 be a very sick and twisted game? something that gives you an experiance a 10 year old gets playing resident evil in the dark with the volume way up? Thats what i want to see. I want to see a diablo game where monsters are actually monsters instead of swarms of creatures attacking you from every which way. Instead, maybe, much smarter demons, bodies randomly disappear and zombies reappear later, en masse. Monsters that lurk in the shadows and wait for you to walk by, then, knock you down and start attacking you. yes, that should be something in the game too, being knocked down. If your on the ground, you become very very vulnrable.

Yes, you could have all the usual classes, mage, fighter, etc. they would need to be cleverly implemented into the game, instead of just simply being a character to level throughout the game, now, you need to hire a mercenary mage or have a mage in your party in order to get past certain parts of the game. And then theres diablo. The fiercest of all badguys. Instead of running around along the ground, this diablo jumps, can cast hide, stalk, and jump on top of you from behind and eat your character alive.

What do you think?

z-tah

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Teaming to get things done ruin the game... You want diablo 3 to be more like a MMORPG? I don't want 20 minutes long walk to travel from town to town, i don't want shitty 4 hours dungeon where you can never stop playing else you loose everything done, i don't want to wait finding partymembers, that's what MMORPG are. Best games are the one where the micro skills are important, such as warcraft 3, shooter games, and even diablo 2 was, you could make all the difference by being an experimented player and i'm not talking about knowing setups and having "GOOD ARMOR". I have to admit that I don't like party play but I like to play online, that's why I wish it will be beside a monoplayer game and a MMORPG, exactly like d2 IS. That's not a bad idea to add stealth action though, I'd like to see that.