Counter mass hunts with glaives

Bishop

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what do you think i should make for hunts and glaives (typical ne 1v1 strat)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
if im NE, i wouldnt maqss hunts with glaives, i would go for some archers and mass hunts :p (archers to get towers, hunts to kill rifles and footies)

So, counter would be good tower defence with nice build arrangement and fast tech! :D also creep.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
for the hunts youll definitely need rifle men and some walls.....slow would also be very helpfull...The glaive throwers can be countered with maybe some air...or anything that could get around their meat wall.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
remember about the medium armor type and bouncing glaive from hunts. It is more safe to juscreep and avoid attacks when fighting NE. IF u got more rifles, then it will be fine.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
ANd if im to counter you N_LeGeNd) i would go riflemen, 1-2 foomten quickly get sorc and.. 1st attack from the back-the glavies are gone then the hunts.Hero.. MK or Am aim at glavies use elemenatls as meat and footies too

Bishop

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya but keep in mind that night elf can easily get 7 hunts and 2 glaive throwers before u tech so im really just talking about tier1.

currently im getting 5 footmen with 6 riflemen but the hunts keep taking out my rifles >.< plus it dont help having a glaive thrower smacking me up for 50 each attack.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
sry to ruin ur idea dark mage, i dun mass/make any glaive for human, i rush with few archers(gets tower) and hunts(footies and rifles) as fast as possible.

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
get 4-6, 3-5 master priests, and 6-10 knights, and use knights as shield for morts to slaughter them. Another way is to simply get a bunch of tanks against them and walk through them, though mass tanks is sometimes a rather unwieldy army.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ummm thats too late in the game "shutupandgoaway". A good idea would be Am blizzard plus BM flame strike plus spell breakers plus rifles....Like this you can cast over spell breakers coz they are immune to magic and the huntresses will continue to move around wasting time...while you blast away with rifles and spell breakers...

LOL btw is that you Noob_phuker????Its tooo early for a return yet...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)
sry to ruin ur idea dark mage, i dun mass/make any glaive for human, i rush with few archers(gets tower) and hunts(footies and rifles) as fast as possible.
Sure if you want to play as good like Rival.Showtime, my advise:dont use hunts vs human, few hunts maybe not more

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
Oh, i thought the thread starter was referring to later in the game if the enemy tries to overrun you with hunts. The way to counter early on is to get mass footmen and as many powerful melee mercenaries, such as ogre maulers and mages, as possible. Possibly also mix in some rifles.