Could this be the "new" race?

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score

im assuming that this is one of the origional, noble, shamatic orcs of draenor(outland). blizzard has already announced a very similar to night elves, blood elf race for the horde. with different color variation for the skin, there could be a new orc race that wasnt corrupted by the burning legion prewc1.

thoughts?

also...

due to the arcitecture and similarities of the insignias, that orc must have belonged to a similar clan as this. The crest of this orc clan is different than the ones on azeroth!

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
If it isn't blue eyes blonde hair then **** it as a race.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Then I guess they aren't going to cut it then are they. Shut the **** up.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
If you follow story line, the blood elves aren't evil either, they are working with the horde to further Illidan's plans, so yes, the logical step would be the Draenei with Alliance, to also further Illidan's plans, it was explained one time on the website, but they took it off. The civilized naga are also going to be in the game I bet, attacking or around Northrend.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
The Pandaren theory is the dumbestassed thing I've ever heard.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
Dumbestassed is the most retarded word I've ever heard... Why is it so retarded?

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
sakuhta you bitch where have you been!!!?!

anyways, we will never know the race until blizz tells us. there are many possibilities. we have to wait.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Probably the naga like sak said.

They where never really that evil if i remember right.Naga would own as a race too,leet water skills.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
i doubt naga will be a playable race. just doesnt seem right.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Satyr's could be one.
Panda's too.
Worgens...not likely, but maybe.
Draeni? I'm about 95% sure it's going to be them. Draeni originate from where the new expansion is going to be from. They also have a hate for the Orc, making it more plausable.

GG Noobs, I'm right.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
iMike said:
Satyr's could be one.
Panda's too.
Draeni? I'm about 95% sure it's going to be them. Draeni originate from where the new expansion is going to be from. They also have a hate for the Orc, making it more plausable.

GG Noobs, I'm right.
although i do like my orc theory...

i really liked the satyr theory,

basically:

there are now 2 horde races and 3 alliance races on the eastern kingdoms continent while kalimdor has 3 orc races and 1 alliance race. Hmm, thats not very fair is it?

to fix this, there would need to be 1 new race on the kalimdor side, therefore:
it cant be the wolfen(unless they are in kalimdor too...) or Draeni(unless they managed to travel through a portal from outland to kalimdor...i doubt that.) pandas...hehe no.

satyrs...an ugly race, that would start very close to the night elves, i think its quite possible that they will be the race, especially since that would make 2 alliances in the north west and south east(assuming the new race are in the north west) while the horde controls north west and south east.

Batmansbutler

Alfred
Reaction score
Website
www.dylanroy.com
iMike said:
Satyr's could be one.
Panda's too.

GG Noobs, I'm right.
I agree with Imike, i think that it will be the Draeni.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
thebastardsword said:

basically:

there are now 2 horde races and 3 alliance races on the eastern kingdoms continent while kalimdor has 3 orc races and 1 alliance race. Hmm, thats not very fair is it?

it cant be the wolfen(unless they are in kalimdor too...) or Draeni(unless they managed to travel through a portal from outland to kalimdor...i doubt that.) pandas...hehe no.

satyrs...an ugly race, that would start very close to the night elves, i think its quite possible that they will be the race, especially since that would make 2 alliances in the north west and south east(assuming the new race are in the north west) while the horde controls north west and south east.
Satyrs wouldn't actually work becuase Night elves and Satyrs hate each other. God, you guys don't know anything about Warcraft Lore, do you?

Sakuhta

Reaction score
thebastardsword said:

basically:

The question of where the portal from The Outlands to Azeroth takes the Drenai is irrelevant, the Dark Portal was put out of function years ago, Illidan now has the ability to open portals from wherever he wants to wherever he wants.

Ganzu

Member!
Reaction score
Everyone forgets about the Ice Trolls ;____;

I don't think it will be Naga or Pandaren.

It will be Ice Trolls! Haha alright. So they havn't put in Northrend. But I am going to keep believing it will be some style of Troll.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
They really need to put in Northrend =/. That would open up sooo much more to the game.