COTA-GoD's Ultimate Melee Asn Guide

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Who said that? Damn you need to start reading and understanding what people say, not imply. I'll say it again. Grow up. If you can't take the heat on this forum, get the **** out.

Lazloth

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What is it you don't understand here? Even after all this, you just don't get it. Or perhaps you do, and these are just your feeble attempts to oust me. The fact is, you ARE implying things, and your comments DO have meanings. If they didn't you wouldn't be saying them. If you don't understand that, I can't help you, if you're pretending not to, you're an idiot. Either way, you're no match for me, get someone else in here that can hold down the fort.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Wow, that's all I have to say. Can you say ****y? Because you are so full of it I could fart and wipe out all of Asia.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Ok, if im a newb, duel me and kill me. I put a um because it gives you 3 more resistance than a PDiamond and most people can afford the difference on non-ladder, this is a non-ladder build anyways, if people were to make this on ladder, which they can and it will be just a ownage onthere, i would tell them to use a pdiamond, exspecially at the begining of ladder, because um's are expensive and can be used for way more helpful stuff, die?ban?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Lazloth,

You have to know

Diablo doesnt require skills

'Even if you win, your still retarded' <-- that quote fits perfectly with this game, because all you need is godly items to win.

If you were to have perfect build in the game, but not the items, your not gonna own.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
not true n_ ,ive own'd many people with godly items on my pally with shitty gear on , when i had shittygear, hell, ive pwned people when i was nakid, had 10 skilelrs on and anni, rofl.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by COTA-GoD
not true n_ ,ive own'd many people with godly items on my pally with shitty gear on , when i had shittygear, hell, ive pwned people when i was nakid, had 10 skilelrs on and anni, rofl.
those charms are the ones I call godly too ebay :(

Yea but naked Trappers can own

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by COTA-GoD
No, my nakid hammerdon!! 10 skillers isnt godly when you got no other items on.
Still it does more dmg than my hammerdin :p

djnat

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
djnat.deviantart.com
The Best 1.10 weapon for an Act 2 Mercenary is Eth Reaper's toll with a 40/15ias. It has good damage, massive life leech and costantly-casted Decrepify, which reduces enemies' physical resist by 50% and removes, in a very high % of cases, the physical immune mod.

Especially for melee / physical damage characters, Reapers' is absolutely the best.

If you are a Necro you obviously don't need Decrepify; then a BotD can be godly...