COOL KiDS DOTA KLUB

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score

General Rules

1. No leaving
    ~Save it for after the game!
  2. No custom kicking
    ~Battleforums members will be kicked if they're under suspicion of breaking some of the rule(s). Otherwise Custom Kick will only be used on non-BF members who are breaking a rule/feeding.
  3. No map hacking
    ~This boils down to the honor code. These games are meant for fun and it's no fun if you have to cheat/hack to win. Be fair as you wouldn't want to lose to a cheater yourself!
  4. No intentional feeding
    ~This doesn't just boil down to someone feeding on purpose. Intentional feeding also will cover dying repeatedly by doing stupid stuff. (i.e. pushing a lane to the 2nd/3rd tower, alone, mid-late game.)
  5. No abuse of bugs/glitches
    ~I don't know of any and usually don't with each version, but don't abuse one if you know it- you will be booted

Advanced Rules

1. No pooling a hero until the 30 minute mark
    ~This means major pooling- sharing healing items, regen, stat bonuses early on is not consider pooling.
  2. 1 Mekasm per team, a 2nd can be bought at the 50 min. mark.
  3. 3 Guinsoos/Sheep sticks per team
    ~This includes Eul's/Whirlwind stick. If you have a Guinsoo then you cannot have a Eul's. If you have 3 Guinsoo's on your team then nobody else on it can buy a Eul's.
  4. 2 Necrobooks per team
    ~Upgrade level doesn't matter.
  5. No backdooring before the 30 minute mark
    ~Finishing off a tower for gold that's in the red/low orange HP range is not considered backdooring unless its performed on a barracks. There will be no teleporting allowed when it comes to backdooring.

COOL KIDS

1. Jenny
  2. Ntrik_
  3. Mike
  4. Tedward<3
  5. Niel
  6. Tweazzzzsk
  7. STEAVE WHITEE
  8. Sakoota
  9. Octopo
  10. Wang
  11. Chris-tal
  12. Pan
  13. Cheez
  14. Badger
  15. Wang

**UN-COOL KIDS NEED NOT APPLY**

Punishment System

Since we'll have to have some way to keep the games fair and fun we'll have to add a punishment system. It will be fairly simple. 3 strikes and you're out. Each rule broken is one strike- 3 strikes and you will not be allowed to play in a Cool Kids Dota Klub event again. Disconnecting will not count as a strike so long as it goes through a countdown if its an instant leave/drop and you insantly logged out this will count as a strike so if you have a history of disconnects in DOTA then please don't waste out tiiiiime. TY.

Game Times

Game(s) will start at the designated time and will continue until you feel like not playing. Do not quit in the middle of the game. Don't join/start a game if you know you won't be staying for the entirity and only leave after a game is finished. The times will be under construction for now.

Sundays - 10:00/9:00 estrn/cent
Tuesdays - 10:00/9:00 estrn/cent
Thursdays - 10:00/9:00 estrn/cent

Game Modes

I'm thinking the average mode we'll be playing (if we can fill 10/10 slots with Battleforums members) is -xl or -xlem or ap/apem. Theres also possibilities of more modified modes. APEM/AREM will definitely be the game mode used for play where we don't have both teams filled with BF members (Assuming we don't have enough for a 4v4!). Ultimately the mode will be under discussion before the game starts. -SP (Shuffle players) will always be used.

• Normal Mode - all players will pick a hero from their four taverns after 15 seconds. This is the default mode.
  • All Pick (ap) - all players will pick a hero from any tavern after 15 seconds.
  • All Random (ar) - all players will be given a random hero from any tavern immediately.
  • Random Draft (rd) - 22 random heroes will be placed in 2 taverns and players will pick them in 1-2-2-2-2-1 order (that is, first a player from a random team picks a hero, then 2 players from the other team pick their heroes, and so on). You will be given gold for buying your hero when your time comes, and you will have 20 seconds to pick it. If you do not pick a hero in this time, you will be given a random hero from these (due to some bug this hero will always come from the first tavern). This mode is often used in high-level plays.
  • League Mode (lm) - this is the mode used in leagues (I've never seen it played in public games). Players pick heroes from their taverns in the order used in random draft. If you do not pick your hero in 15 seconds, you will not play.
  • Extended League (xl) - same as league mode but players pick from both taverns and at the begining of the game first players of each team will remove 3 heroes from the game.
  • Mode Random (mr) - a random mode (normal/all pick/all random) is selected.

Modifiers

• Easy Mode (em) - very often used in public games. Increases the amount of gold and experience, makes towers and creeps weaker, thus shortening the game.
  • DeathMatch (dm) - after every death you will choose a new hero (random if it is All Random). After a certain number of deaths (usually 40) your team will lose.
  • Item Drop (id) - after every death instead of losing gold you will drop an item from a random inventory slot. That means that if you have an empty slot you will have a chance of dropping nothing.
  • Super Creeps (sc) - every 15 minutes a random overpowered creep will spawn for both sides and take a random lane. The available creeps are siege golem (the weakest), scary fish and ancient hydra (the strongest).
  • No Powerups (np) - runes will not spawn at the rune spots in the river.
  • Shuffle Players (sp) - players will be shuffled to form random teams of the same size.

Questions? Suggestions?

P-O-S-T them here.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
take out EM please, normal games only =P

and add RD in

im in jenny

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I didn't remember what RD is. I don't care if its -EM or not but I think the bulk of BF when they play play arem/apem.

Is RD where you pick a hero and the heroes are assigned randomly to players? Thats kinda lame.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
SouLeSS is in
Teddy is in
Steve Niel and Tweak are likely in too.

-rd is random drop. Everytime you die a random item drops from your 1-4 slots.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Oh, that's kind of cool. I'll feel bad taking everyones items though. =/

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dude you totally forgot SteveWhite how can you do that?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
can i be a feeder plz?

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants to get online right now hit me up on AIM or Sakuhta @ Azeroth. =]

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
you bloody tricked me damn it

well no, i thought i was gonna swap with trojan and didnt read before i hit yes :(

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
If you want some rounds Jenny, I don't mind playing.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
It'll be more fun if we can get as many playing as possible so we either don't have to play a public game or atleast only have to have a few randoms. Whenever I play it seems like I get the dumbest people on my team.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Pretty sure rd is random draft. ID is item drop and you don't get to choose what item you drop so that would make it RANDOM.

I want to play.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
im pretty sure u can buy weapons. i can imagine the need for ganking

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yeah, buy weapons if youre a ****ing pussy who can't win without them