• No

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What would you think about having a computer forum? Where we post software that helps against viruses, trojans, spyware, and annoying adds. It would also be a technical support for computers as well. So whatcha think?

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
It's not bad but not so good too. All I'm concern is would it pick up or would it just waste some space in the database.

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Blade
What would you think about having a computer forum? Where we post software that helps against viruses, trojans, spyware, and annoying adds. It would also be a technical support for computers as well. So whatcha think?
keep in mind this is a gaming forum. if you want a computor forum go to www.pimprig.com

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Re: Computer Forum

Originally posted by Rock_on
keep in mind this is a gaming forum.[/url]

So what your saying is we don't need Intro and Tech support, the whole special interest section including the GFX land, Chit Chat, Advertising, Asylum, and the void.

dice5_5

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I like the idea. It would give us a change to help eachother out with problems we're having with our OS, software, or hardware. I usually go to Deviant PC Forums for that since we don't have one here. They helped me troubleshoot when I ran out of ideas.

What kind of forums would u have under it though?
Tech Support Forum
General Gaming Forum
...what else?

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
it sounds good but it just like the new anime forum or w/e taking away from the entertainment zone which isnt visited all that much anyway.

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I think I'd be a good idea, I already have a question I'd like to ask.

However, we must be careful not to create too much forum for everything. It might clutter up the database, and it wouldn't pay off if the forum wouldn't be active afterwards. :fwink

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Not a good idea. If you have questions you can ask them in, Tech support, the gaming forum, and chit-chat.

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
yes, and we need to get more traffic in the forums, especialy(sp?) the CS forums, before we go putting up new forums.