CLAN xBFx FADING FAST!!!!!!!

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Whats up with the clan guys??????

I appear to be the only active member Ive been using my Clan accounts since we started and the only people I see is swooper and avalon occasionaly.

Whats up with that????

With the size of the BattleForums site we should have more members and be more active than any other clan out there, Yet we have a Clan leader and Shaman that dont even use there accounts or when they do they goto other clan channels.

Thats really weak guys. I was hoping for some activity, some progress, but Ive become very dissapointed. I mean if were gonna have a Clan BattleForums shouldnt we at least have a weekly Clan FFA, or tourney or something.

The most activity are Clan Channel has seen was the day it was created and everyone left shortly after some of witch I bet have not even logged in to those accounts since.

I want to make this work guys, but we cant do it if are current members arent even interested in being active.

Otherwise we might as well remove the stickies, disband the Clan, and call it quits.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
It probably has more to do with the patch than anything else. I have almost given up TFT altogether because of no patch. It just isn't fun anymore.

The lack of strategy is getting to me.... :/

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
A patch will only make it easier or harder for you to win, with every new patch you simply have to change your technique in order to achive victory in different situations.

It should not directly effect the replay value of the game or how dedicated you are to it!!!

Maybe you need to try out a new race Aragorn, or play the occasional custom.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
It is a combonation of things. I don't have as much time to play TFT anymore. I am not tired of my race, I am just tired with the lack of strategy involved in WC3. The whole game needs changing, not just the little balance changes that fix problems. I just don't have the time anymore to play a game that needs lots of changes.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Join clan xckx, channel clan xckx.

xbfx is retarded, cause zaku is a backstabbing idiot. join fast, xckx > xbfx

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
lol, Pan. You always manage to stick your head in here somehow. ;)

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I'll join I should be fairly active XxCrowXx. I'll be ob b.net only on week ends and days off of school. After work and friends.. So about

Friday 10:00pm till like 6:00 am

Saturday 12:00 pm till 5:00pm - 10:00pm till like 6:00 am

Very active :rollie

rest of my computer active time goes to Battleforums

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
xbfx is retarded, cause zaku is a backstabbing idiot. join fast, xckx > xbfx
Well then..xBFx sounds more exciting, I wanna join that. Join it fast. Stab me tenderly.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
sounds good theroy ill most likely see you on there since im a westsider so my time schedule is different.

Pan

look at your sig, nough said!

BATTLEFORUMS > pan

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Battleforums < Pan

I just think that I post on battleforums it would make more sene to join a battleforums type clan. Even tho I think all clans are gay =/. There's just a loosery sense aura around it.

Krasi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm often online but people i have ever seen active were Nevergoingback, xlegendkillerx with whom i ATed, also seen torubu once and Zaku.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
I was going to join, but I'm already in a dying clan, 2 would be more than I could stand. I just found out one of my favorite ppl in my clan is leaving so I'm kinda down on clans at the moment.

I would have to agree, there is something losery about a clan, but... banning ppl is so fun, plus you get a cool hammer that covers up your lowly peon icon

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krasi
I'm often online but people i have ever seen active were Nevergoingback, xlegendkillerx with whom i ATed, also seen torubu once and Zaku.
If this was 5 months ago, I would have the time to get online every night and play with ya. Basketball and School take up 70% of my free time.

XsexecutionerX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm usually online everyday from 4-6 EST and sometimes on weekends. I've seen Krasi and vivala on the most and noob_phucker today but other than that pretty much nobody else. Hopefully there is more action after patch arrives.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been hearing alot smack about a new patch coming out... when is the alleged patch suppose to poke its head through... then again blizzard never is on time./

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
There WILL be more action after the patch arrives. I will definitely play a lot more serious games. Right now I only play the occasional "Mass Acolyte" game. Just for fun of course.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm always on, you just can't find me because I make alot of new accounts so I can practice on lower-skilled players, because frankly, I'm not that good myself.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I don't want the patch JUST for balance. I want a little bit more.

The game needs a patch, NOT just because it is unbalanced, but because the game is becoming boring. It is really fun getting fiends EVERY single time as UD. The strategies are narrow and are just the cheesy way to go (every time).

To win you must cheese, but that doesn't bother me as much as the game's replayability factor. Sh!t, Mass Acolytes is funner than a regular game these days.