Claire Redfield vs Jill Valentine?

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
So which one is hotter? i mean who would win in a fight? a pillow fight?

Claire?

Jill?

personally i think jill would win since shes a star member. but i think claire still got a chance because jill got these tight outfit that might slow her down.

Which one is hotter? still its Jill Valentine. I love her hair the most.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Rebecca Chambers. Where did that boyish girl go :3

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Jill sandwich. RE3 (other than 4) was the only one I played for over half the game. It wasn't too bad. Jill was pretty neat for a heroin. A nice change.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I downloaded RE3, I'm at this part where Nemesis comes and rapes me in a corner outside of a save room...I can't get the fancy dodging down yet because no controller works with the up/down./left.right and in between movement (such as moving northeast to east) you just stop when you try with a controller. Fails. :*(

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
well i think its mix between red and pink.

jill should just remove that hanging white jacket on her hips and she will look much better.

i think claire is hot too shes just a little conservative.

anyway claire looks nice in the upcoming resident movie btw and so as leon.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
they look all mature specially claire. she doesn't look like a cute college student anymore, she look femme fatale now. resident evil 6 gameplay should look like that. lets have em both back for re6, reminiscence of re2. or will it be jills turn?

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
how about 4 of them. its quite possible. claire and chris are siblings. claire and leon are friends. chris and jill are both star members.

or a shuffle might be interesting. claire meets chris and leon meets jill.

anyone here thinks that a new character is already needed for the resident evil universe? or just stick with the current ones and let them die old first like snake.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
It's too late for new characters unless they start up somewhere new. I wouldn't want to play the same event only from a different perspective. Though I'm impressed there's no Rednecks fighting off zombies.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
It's too late for new characters unless they start up somewhere new. I wouldn't want to play the same event only from a different perspective. Though I'm impressed there's no Rednecks fighting off zombies.
it be interesting if they will completely change the plots of the re story to somthing more extreme, like maybe in re10, the world finds itself to extinction, there are no more marines,only few surviving communities left, new heroes as the old ones are already dead or too old to fight, etc.

i think resident evil games in the future is bound to get way more darker and more survival like that.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Resident Evil: Louisiana?
Think of it. Hardly any zombie movies or games ever relate to the rednecks, or the deep south in general when everyone knows in a zombie attack it'll be the most heavily defended. It would be a like a war zone.

Jill also wins for taking on Nemesis and sporting short hair.

i think resident evil games in the future is bound to get way more darker and more survival like that.
I expect nothing more than prequels and alternate stories after Resident Evil 6, probably. This will be the final one in the long storyline of Umbrella/Wesker/Etc.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Think of it. Hardly any zombie movies or games ever relate to the rednecks, or the deep south in general when everyone knows in a zombie attack it'll be the most heavily defended. It would be a like a war zone.

Jill also wins for taking on Nemesis and sporting short hair.
nemesis is overrated. claire defeated a HUGE alligator. xp

I expect nothing more than prequels and alternate stories after Resident Evil 6, probably. This will be the final one in the long storyline of Umbrella/Wesker/Etc.

thats why resident evil extinction suckd, right?

but its still a scary thought if the world is populated by 90% zombies and 10% humans, thats just so resident evil.

in re10, it be free roaming gta style. you can ride airplanes and go anywhere around the world and try to find more survivors but you need to kill the zombie pilot first.