Christian Bale

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've heard alot about how Christian Bale is a dick via the internet but these images give me new respect for the guy.

This is aside from the fact that he had an outstanding performance in "the Fighter". You may not have liked the movie or his role in it, but you have to admit, he played one great Crackhead!

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
His dickheadedness could stem from his ridiculous diet. He appears to always either be starving himself or bulking, neither of which is particularly pleasant.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score

my dick is solid as a rock woooooooooooooooooooooooo

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
No dude, he's pretty much a grade A dick. Theres countless reports and witnesses of him (mostly verbally) abusing fellow actors, directors, producers, the people on the set, the catering, just about every aspect of the flim making process he's involved in.

He's pretty notorious in hollywood for being one of the dudes you dont **** around with during a shot cause he WILL flip his lid. Remember that thing from the mid 2000's where he flipped the **** out on a camera guy for ruining a shot? That wasn't a "one time thing" where he lost his cool, that's what he's supposivly like most of the time.

And again, this is coming from actors, actresses, producers, executives, on set people and such that have worked with him in the past.

Still doesn't change the fact that he's the man though.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I would imagine it's like a musician trying to make a song... and somebody just keeps coming in and playing some crappy music.

It's a job and he takes it seriously. Him being a dick is just what happens when a very dedicated worker gets interupted during his craft.

still no being a dick really has no excuse

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
He's a good looking guy, you can try and deny it all you want but we all know the truth.

fe_s81

Member!
Reaction score
Theres countless reports and witnesses of him (mostly verbally) abusing fellow actors, directors, producers, the people on the set, the catering, just about every aspect of the flim making process he's involved in.

He's pretty notorious in hollywood for being one of the dudes you dont **** around with during a shot cause he WILL flip his lid. Remember that thing from the mid 2000's where he flipped the **** out on a camera guy for ruining a shot? That wasn't a "one time thing" where he lost his cool, that's what he's supposivly like most of the time.

And again, this is coming from actors, actresses, producers, executives, on set people and such that have worked with him in the past.

Still doesn't change the fact that he's the man though.
Man, just proves all this what you said. what are these numerous reports. show the links. because unlike you I can give many links that say the opposite of everything you say. I've never seen any report of any director or costar speaking nothing but praise for bale, everything that you said is one big lie and I challenge you to prove otherwise.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Man, just proves all this what you said. what are these numerous reports. show the links. because unlike you I can give many links that say the opposite of everything you say. I've never seen any report of any director or costar speaking nothing but praise for bale, everything that you said is one big lie and I challenge you to prove otherwise.
I confirm there are tons of reports out there. I don't know how you could have missed the huge viral video (it was just audio really), of him going off on some mic guy that walked in the background of his set. In this case the presentation of some report is unnecessary as I'm pretty sure it is common knowledge in the field that Christian Bale is a real dick.

If someone wants to find the links though, I'm sure we'd all like to check the stories out anyway

fe_s81

Member!
Reaction score
If you read his post right he is not just talking about what happened on the set of Terminator. the poster to imply that this is commonplace. when in fact-it happened only once. Those other times about is I'm talking about. if there are other stories beyond the terminator thing I'd really like to see links.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Do I stand corrected? I was certain I had heard many cases of him being a dick. Perhaps I was wrong.

fe_s81

Member!
Reaction score
The funny thing is when people want to speak badly of bale they usually always remember the rant and the arrest in London. people who really followed the case know that there was no physical aggression, was just one verbal aggression. furthermore it was a family matter that is not nobody's business. the second case, from what I know is not typical of bale, as some would have you believe. is interesting that these two cases occurred in the same period in 2008. what I think is ridiculous is people judging and using against bale something that happened years ago, and never repeated before or since. I understand and accept (just do not share) that some consider him an idiot, it's their prerogative. now what is regrettable are people saying things like

or
I was certain I had heard many cases of him being a dick.
based on absolutely nothing. what cases are these? where it is reported? as far as I know bale never had the reputation of temperamental before the rant.