Votes: 18 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Then you haven't looked very hard. That's basically why we gave up on perm bans...no one could be banned permanently (hitsua, gaheadga, a number of others.)

..but fair enough. Just have fun banning account after account when you could be doing more important things. I'm guessing he probably already is posting on a new one now. I'm just glad I don't have to worry about it anymore :p
I have resolved some issues with him anyways. But as I said, Donny decides if he comes back or not. Besides, some of those number of others gave up after awhile.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I have resolved some issues with him anyways. But as I said, Donny decides if he comes back or not. Besides, some of those number of others gave up after awhile.
You would have issues to be resolved.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Pretty silly that Dragn isn't banned for trolling Cheez 24/7 and making multiple accounts.

Airgoh

Member!
Reaction score
I don't know how anyone can like dragn.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Heh.

Mostly name any person that Dragn hates, and you got your list of "idiots".

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
Chris are you on drugs? I don't understand your posts.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Everyone hates Dragn. I'm pretty sure he's more hated than Glowfag. Besides last I check breaking the rules to 'one up' somebody else who broke the rules isn't a good thing. Atleast not when it got me banned 3 times. Admin need to finalize some actual rules because I can't ever keep track of what they are since they change weekly.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Pretty silly that Dragn isn't banned for trolling Cheez 24/7 and making multiple accounts.
pretty silly that your not dead, try again.

people that dont like me (That im aware of) and shows itself:

Soulless
Jenny
Cheeze

and renz seemingly doesnt like me lately

BFH if im not mistaken isnt fond of me either, and wing has his moments.

the other BF members im either neutral or friends with.

*edit* btw why does jenny hate glowpole? i know hes made fun of her shnoz on a few occassions, that it? cause glowpole wasnt always hated from what i can remember, this is a new-ish development.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
well when jenny saves everyone its really just menas her,mike and teddy..cuz there the baddass's /sarcasm.

Honestly I really don't know why jenny hates me. It just came out of nowhere one day and hasn't stop since...since then a few of her buddies have hopped on the hate-glow train. I men hell back in the day me,teddy,tweak were all the best of friends...I still have pms from tedd about him <3ing me and wanting buttsecks ect.. I duno I guess puberty makes people that way...But regardless its high school **** and it makes my stay here mroe interesting so I enjoy the hate and mild attempts they throw at me...mike has loss all game on his end. Jenny trys to hard and tedd is like a one pop wonder..soo....i sit back and laugh...never change i guess

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score

Soulless
Jenny
Cheeze

*edit* btw why does jenny hate glowpole? i know hes made fun of her shnoz on a few occassions, that it? cause glowpole wasnt always hated from what i can remember, this is a new-ish development.
Way2list 60% of active posters. Doesn't change the fact you break rules without punishment. IMO Ban Dragn or unban Cheez. Maybe if our staff stopped worrying about sig size and more about faggots like Dragn this place would get new members.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Way2list 60% of active posters. Doesn't change the fact you break rules without punishment. IMO Ban Dragn or unban Cheez. Maybe if our staff stopped worrying about sig size and more about faggots like Dragn this place would get new members.
take more pills plz.

Airgoh

Member!
Reaction score

Soulless
Jenny
Cheeze

Add me too the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.