Chaos Footman Frenzy!

Draygonia

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Yah, we have all heard about footmen frenzy and since hato released 4.0, well its a step back for them, so me and zero are the major mapmakers of chaos footmen and footmen custom.

Well, I have a lot of ideas for heroes, but I want more! If you want a hero named after you in this upcoming chaos footmen first version (Beta testing is in 4 days). Thanksgiving is the beta release where we will test it, all of the information is on the following link. The link has no trojans or viruses rest assured.

Anyways, read the info and if you like the idea of a new footmen frenzy game, than go ahead and post a [balanced] hero right here! If you can, just give the ability name, what its based off of (blizzard, storm bolt, etc), the description and the (6 levels for regular, 3 for ultimate) level ability stats such as damage, range, stun dur, etc.

Give a name for your hero and the model as well.

http://www.chaos-footmen.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=44

Have fun!

Awww, nobody wants a new footmen frenzy? :(

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I'll move it to the Customs, please do not double post.

Map development isn't a very exciting place.

Draygonia

Reaction score
OMFG, darkmatter, please kick this kids ass, he jacked your avatar!

http://www.nohunters.com/forum_viewtopic.php?3.18189

Rya has your avatar rofl!

Oh yes, and thanks, beta testing is tomarrow if you want to come, Its BASED off of footmen frenzy, but dont rename my thread to chaos footmen frenzy because in no way do I like footmen frenzy anymore because 4.0 pretty much is ruined :(

Thanks for moving hell!

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
why is it pretty much ruined?

Draygonia

Reaction score
They removed a lot of the stuff... anyways, beta isnt out yet, many problems, give us a couple more days... its becoming annoying..

Zerglite

Reaction score
can we still submit hero's or no..?

====================================

Rocky

Model = Granite Golem

Damage = High

Ability 1 = Boulder [ hurl boulder ] Throws stone and deals damage to a group around target, stuns target ( 50% base dmg is AOE, exept for last lvl, which does 75% base dmg )

-100 dmg, 1.5 second stun, 125 mana
-150 dmg, 2 second stun, 125 mana
-200 dmg, 2.5 second stun, 125 mana
-250 dmg, 3 second stun, 125 mana
-300 dmg, 4 second stun, 125 mana
-400 dmg, 5 second stun, 150 mana

Ability 2 Thunder Clap [ thunder clap
- 60 damage / 50% slow attack / 50% slow movement / 3 duration on heroes / 125 mana
- 100 damage / 55% slow attack / 55% slow movement / 3 duration on heroes / 125 mana
150 damage / 60% slow attack / 60% slow movement / 3 duration on heroes / 125 mana
- 200 damage / 65% slow attack / 65% slow movement / 3 duration on heroes / 125 mana
- 250 damage / 70% slow attack / 70% slow movement / 3 duration on heroes / 125 mana
- 350 damage / 75% slow attack / 80% slow movement / 3 duration on heroes / 150 mana

Ability 3 Stone skin [ Spiked Carapace ]

- +3 armor / 25% damage returned
- +6 armor / 50% damage returned
- +9 armor / 75% damage returned
- +12 armor / 100% damage returned
- +15 armor / 125% damage returned
- +20 armor / 225% damage returned

Ultimate - Volcano [ Volcano ]

- 700 area / 100 damage per rock / 180 cooldown / 200 mana
- 900 area / 225 damage per rock / 180 cooldown / 200 mana
- 1100 area / 350 damage per rock / 180 cooldown / 200 mana

==========================================
bah, the skins messed up on me, so ill triple post

instead of the skill 1, change it to

Barrage - [ Forked lightning ]

has the same dmg and attribute of the Forked lightning in the current Footy games, exept the animation changed to "hurl boulder" so it looks like he's throwing multiple rocks at enemies

Draygonia

Reaction score
Well massive currently has the map and is working on it, the information is at the site like I said, check it out, im sure you wont be dissappointed, many of the info is changed, such as the black widow which was origionally thought as imbalanced, but instead I decided to change the abilities around because the spells would confuse each other and... bugs galore! Anyways, shes got mirror, blood, barrage and agil increase instead of the super lust speed thousand eyes and incinerate... she origionally was thoguht of being able to shoot multiple incineration arrows that would explode dealing 150 damage and be shooting at 800% speed... imba huh?

Anyways, lots of problems going on as stated many times, the site needs to get those mods installed and im looking to pay 27 bux to jcon to do that for me... it may cost, but we dont want people having no front page!

~Dray~

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
thats like, more than the price of warcraft.

Zerglite

Reaction score
Draygonia said:
Well massive currently has the map and is working on it, the information is at the site like I said, check it out, im sure you wont be dissappointed, many of the info is changed, such as the black widow which was origionally thought as imbalanced, but instead I decided to change the abilities around because the spells would confuse each other and... bugs galore! Anyways, shes got mirror, blood, barrage and agil increase instead of the super lust speed thousand eyes and incinerate... she origionally was thoguht of being able to shoot multiple incineration arrows that would explode dealing 150 damage and be shooting at 800% speed... imba huh?

Anyways, lots of problems going on as stated many times, the site needs to get those mods installed and im looking to pay 27 bux to jcon to do that for me... it may cost, but we dont want people having no front page!

~Dray~
no such imbalances in mine

exept for the small matter that he will be able to tank like hell

:)

( thunder clap + spiked carapace )

Draygonia

Reaction score
Yes, well the imbalances are being dealt with, please give feedback of the map on my site so i can properly fix them, i know that the chaos berserker will be a problem... the whole chaos stomp for 5 seconds and than drain with soul blade for 300 damage per second! Kinda scarey... ill have to see how it works out seeing as how the range is low.

Im scared at the tiers, tier 5 is going to be a bitch to balance, minifernals owned everything with chaos damage and fast speed, i gonna have to meganerf them...

Anyways, site is going to have a TON of FUN and great mods and such for the forums, just wait! :p

Zerglite

Reaction score
K... some balance things that may or may not help

for the chaos berzerker

soul blade
up the drain a little, but dont make it over time, just make it one swift hit

Chasm's curse
K... 10000% faster?... no, that needs to be nerfed to something reasonable

elemental mage

Firebolt
up the dmg AND cooldown, cooldown change to around 4 or so seconds, doing 200 every second with the 9 second stun from ice bolt is kinda impossible to survive

Ice bolt
K... final lvl stunning 9 seconds = bad, either lower this or change the above listed spell

demon heretic

Tainted soul
it doesnt wear off = bad, its too easy to just cast it at lvl 6 on some hero and just wait for it to die, on units its fine since its just 1 unit, but we need a duration on hero's, say 20-30 seconds

Doom portal
Just how strong are those units going to be, i expect they will be nerfed, else the ult alone can decimate an army it would seem

Shadow Theif

Drain gold
it simply makes it too easy to stock up on gold, giving whoever uses this hero a major Adv. in upg's and items

Subdue
too easy to simply drag along another unit into a mass of your own

Immortal Lost King

Soul Shards
too much damage for simply dieing, how hard is it to walk into a base, die, wipe out ALL their units, and send in your own army

Arcane Sage

Arcane Blow
1250 dmg is way too much, that can take out abom's, taurens, knights, and glaive throwers (depending on upgs for taurens + knights) in 1 hit, and hitting 16 units... not too bad since they are reg units, but it can nearly kill some int hero's in 1 hit

just some things that could be exploited

Draygonia

Reaction score
One swift hit... well theres a problem, you cant avoid the damage and it goes directly to your health, extremely useful when your about to die and just suddenly bump up to full life... its like a life pot every 8 seconds.

Chasm's curse does not in fact make you attack that fast... I cannot figure out why hes still not attacking SUPER fast, like the minigun towers in tds, which is what im looking for, he takes a ton of damage though... usually if your lucky, youll survive 10 seconds... without a mask of life stealing.

Yes, which is a good point, I have not added that hero yet and I may see that that gets a nerf. Point for you.

Staying the same with ice bolt.

Ah, but you cannot cast on a hero, only units.

Yes, I may lower the damage of the units, but I plan to have a lot of the units...

The drain gold seems fair, 5 gold per second is not much compared to the cost of many items and techs. People can easily run away from the drain stream.

Subdue is much like a long term camato yannon from FF, its going to be used more as a megasleep.

I will work on the explosion damage, it wiped out hunts, foots, nearly minifernals at teir 5! It is quite the spell, it may get nerfed and he may become a secret hero like billyk.

Yes, this spell is powerful and I may up the cooldown to 300 or so and have it level 1: 300, 2: 280, 3: 260 etc.

Zerglite

Reaction score
Draygonia said:
One swift hit... well theres a problem, you cant avoid the damage and it goes directly to your health, extremely useful when your about to die and just suddenly bump up to full life... its like a life pot every 8 seconds.
either way, you would get the same amount of health over 1 second.

its not that its gonna give him too much life, its that 300 life per second can kill most hero's in 5-10 seconds, which is bad for the hero that isnt suspecting it, or is stunned.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Zerglite said:
can we still submit hero's or no..?

====================================

Rocky

Model = Granite Golem

Damage = High

Ability 1 = Boulder [ hurl boulder ] Throws stone and deals damage to a group around target, stuns target ( 50% base dmg is AOE, exept for last lvl, which does 75% base dmg )

-100 dmg, 1.5 second stun, 125 mana
-150 dmg, 2 second stun, 125 mana
-200 dmg, 2.5 second stun, 125 mana
-250 dmg, 3 second stun, 125 mana
-300 dmg, 4 second stun, 125 mana
-400 dmg, 5 second stun, 150 mana

Ability 2 Thunder Clap [ thunder clap
- 60 damage / 50% slow attack / 50% slow movement / 3 duration on heroes / 125 mana
- 100 damage / 55% slow attack / 55% slow movement / 3 duration on heroes / 125 mana
150 damage / 60% slow attack / 60% slow movement / 3 duration on heroes / 125 mana
- 200 damage / 65% slow attack / 65% slow movement / 3 duration on heroes / 125 mana
- 250 damage / 70% slow attack / 70% slow movement / 3 duration on heroes / 125 mana
- 350 damage / 75% slow attack / 80% slow movement / 3 duration on heroes / 150 mana

Ability 3 Stone skin [ Spiked Carapace ]

- +3 armor / 25% damage returned
- +6 armor / 50% damage returned
- +9 armor / 75% damage returned
- +12 armor / 100% damage returned
- +15 armor / 125% damage returned
- +20 armor / 225% damage returned

Ultimate - Volcano [ Volcano ]

- 700 area / 100 damage per rock / 180 cooldown / 200 mana
- 900 area / 225 damage per rock / 180 cooldown / 200 mana
- 1100 area / 350 damage per rock / 180 cooldown / 200 mana

==========================================
bah, the skins messed up on me, so ill triple post

instead of the skill 1, change it to

Barrage - [ Forked lightning ]

has the same dmg and attribute of the Forked lightning in the current Footy games, exept the animation changed to "hurl boulder" so it looks like he's throwing multiple rocks at enemies
The hurl boulder can be done with Frost Nova. Other than that, that sounds like a pretty nice hero.

Draygonia

Reaction score
True, you would get it over 1 second, but it leaves no time to avoid it, most heroes will die if they recieve 1500 damage right away and the hero getting the life back... well its just too rigged :/

300 damage over 5 seconds is better than 1500 damage all at once.

Anyways, massive and THE MASDA! Are working on the map together, i feel the project is going to be a success, but only if the site gets upgraded, which is www.chaos-footmen.com/forum currently we have no homepage, but the mods should be done installing in about 1-2 days.

Zerglite

Reaction score
1500 at once? WTF

nonono

make it like 500 in 1 hit

it nerfs it a little, but keeps its usefullness

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Draygonia said:
True, you would get it over 1 second, but it leaves no time to avoid it, most heroes will die if they recieve 1500 damage right away and the hero getting the life back... well its just too rigged :/

300 damage over 5 seconds is better than 1500 damage all at once.

Anyways, massive and THE MASDA! Are working on the map together, i feel the project is going to be a success, but only if the site gets upgraded, which is www.chaos-footmen.com/forum currently we have no homepage, but the mods should be done installing in about 1-2 days.
Its called balancing lawls.

Draygonia

Reaction score
Well, massive-man better get his ass rolling or else no map because of no triggers... I just hope jconserv finishes my damn site... its been over a week and no mod installation!