Can someone please help me learn to create white's?(weapon's,armor ect.)

bossnos

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When i use jamella i save then the error's kick me off and then i got to Hex to put the numbers in to chacge the item to white and it doesn't save because when i go to shadow master it's still a unique. What am i doing wrong? Any help would be much appriciated.

Thx

H

holyhacker

download white creator jemmella and shodow master find a unique item in jemmella and save it to the desktop file then put it through whit creator and finnalle put it back on your car in shadowmaster the only thing is the item has to be unique and the sats dont skrew up your game ...O one more thing they appear regular items on shadow master but are white when you open your game

JarJarBinkz

Reaction score
Originally posted by holyhacker
download white creator jemmella and shodow master find a unique item in jemmella and save it to the desktop file then put it through whit creator and finnalle put it back on your car in shadowmaster the only thing is the item has to be unique and the sats dont skrew up your game ...O one more thing they appear regular items on shadow master but are white when you open your game
No u go to www.mewgood.com and go 2 utillities.select white items creator and follow the dammb instrutions.